Reviews for Lovely
kittychic0895 chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
i wish i was famous
AnimeGal2009 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
AH! i THOUGHT KAGOME AND INUYASHA WERE FINALLY GOING TO MEET! YOU'RE KILLING ME! *BANGS HEAD AGAINST HEADBOARD REPEATEDLY* EVIL!
SplenTheNebula chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
please update soon
SplenTheNebula chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
pudding is sooooooooooo healthy
DiscipleOfAnime chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Like the story a lot and congrats on your computer being fixed. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

-Stay Gold
KonekoKawaii chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I think Sango is a genius...revenge is indeed lovely lol I can't wait to see what happens...Kagome is gonna flip right? Wait don't tell me just update soon please! .
purduepup chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
YOU UPDATED! *cries tears of joy* And I agree: Inuyasha was a bit too sweet, and I'm curious as to how he'll be in future chapters. :O But, mwahahaha, Kagome has found out, Inuyasha has been chosen, and they will probably meet soon. I am JUMPING for joy, you have no idea. XD This story is going smoothly great so far, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! .
AnimeGal2009 chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait to see what happens when Kagome and InuYahsa meet! I must know!
kittychic0895 chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
lmao thats wht kagome gets but i would love to be famous lyke her...keep up the good work and update asap
My Hero Academiafan 27 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
So what happens next?
Say0mi Saki chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Man, the last 4 chapters were so much to read. I love your style of writing, Kagome's personality is extremely funny to me. A privileged brat, but I'm not entirely sure if she's a MEAN brat either. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. (:
AnimeGal2009 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
I quickly read the four chapters to this story, and i gotta say, I LOVE IT! Great plot! It's nice to see a story take a turn from the normal "InuYasha is the star" theme. I can't wait to see what happens next!
kittychic0895 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
update soon
Painted Canvas chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I cannot wait until Inuyasha gets selected and he moves into a suite on Kagome's floor! I love how you're avoiding cliches! It's amazing. I'm thinking the person Kagome called is Kouga..but, I'm not too sure. Definitely cannot wait until the next update. This fanfiction is bloody brilliant!
purduepup chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Yay, update! :D I always look forward to these, no joke. . And I like how this chapter was all about how their nights are going, for some odd reason: Sango getting kicked in the butt by karma (though Kags probably deserves it more), Kagome going to party with a mystery man/friend/possible love interest, and Inuyasha...cooking? o.o Gosh, that was so random, I enjoyed it so. XD Gosh, I can't wait for Inuyasha and Kagome to meet, and for Miroku and Shippou to be introduced, and, well, for InuKag moments to come along. ;P Update this beautifully-written, well-situated story when you can! .