Reviews for Truth or Dare: Tokyo Mew Mew Edition!
strix16 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Lol love it
TrancyChick chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
hey you should have mint and ichigo do a dance fight over ryou!
BBs Evil Little Sister chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
UPDATE! Also can i be in the show? I have light orange hair and tiger ears and tail, I also have chocolate eyes. You can call call me Puddito or Puddi. Anyway, heres my trueths and dares.
Trueths
all: what do u think my name means?
mint: who do u love?
Dares
Pudding and Tart: KISSY TIME
Masya: Stop being a tree-hugger, your giving us a bad name.
KawaiiKoneko chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Wolfbane-chan i luv your story! So may u pretty pweeeeez put me on this fic? I can be your assistant and 2nd in command if u want

Name:Kitkat

Info: Hyper,mischevious,hates masayuck,i am an aussie,i luv manga and i am SUPER. (at least i think i am ;)

Dares:

U:Can u plz sign this contract so i can personally own Kisshu?

Lettuce: TICKLE TORTURE TIME!

Ryou: EXPLODE!

Kisshu: If u don't drink this love potion 2 make u luv me i will hurt Ichigo with my axe!

Pudding and me: Have this truckload of sugar,chocolate and candy. SUGAR RUSH TIME! LOOK OUT WORLD!

Truths:

Zakuro: Who is your fave alien? Speak,or face the terror of my axe!

Don't forget update this awesome story!*eats bucket of sugar*

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GO SUGARRRRRRRRRRRR!
DAOJust chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Hiya Jackie here, I just have to say I love your story & its amazing. So to the dares~oh wait Could I be a assistant? short black hair, light blue eyes & White Tiger DNA :D

Mint: Do you like Kisshu?

Zakuro:Take a trip to Paris with Pai

Lettuce:Turn evil for a chapter & be my assistant.

Ichigo:Jump off a cliff, then makeout with... Kisshu!

Pudding:Go swimming with Lettuce.

& Wolf-chan:Here's some red Bull *trucks pulls in*

I'll have some more dares & truths soon later!

Jackie
Lolly chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Cool can I be on I have black wavy hair with a pink stripe and bat wings since I'm a vampire and I sometimes have to bite someone a black and pink shirt with a black skirt and white flats when I'm really mad my eyes turn blood red and I love to glomp kisshu.

Dares

kisshu:kiss ichigo

ichigo:here's a tape of the treehugger dating 5 other girls

mint:go to the bank and split all your money with everyone

lettuce:kiss pai

pai:did you enjoy the kiss?

That's all I can think of srry I'm brain dead
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Hiiiii, can i be an assistant too?

Name: Dutch

Age: 12

Height: 5'4"

Loves: the color red, glomping everyone(especially Tart and Kish), Tart, Kish, chocolate and randomness

Hates: the ******* treehugger, over sensitive people and pudding(the food, not the mew!)

Appearence: long brown hair with gold blonde streaks, same color eyes, a white t-shirt wit pink letters saying "i love myself, my arrogance won it from me!" dark blue jeans and black ankle boots

mew form: I have panda dna, when mew mew i have panda ears and tail, a black dress with white gloves, boots and a ribbon in my hair, the brown in my hair becomes black and the blonde becomes white, one of my eyes becomes black and the other white

Personality: i'm selfish, arrogant, murderous, random, sweet, caring, weird, annoying, glompish(is that even a word?), careless and my mood switches VERY fast(just read my tmm tod to see what i mean)

Now, DARES!

Kish: chew some bubble gum and put it in uhhm...Lettuces hair!( random O.O )

Treehugger: go chop down a forest while wearing a pink dress and yelling "i am an idiot, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"(also random!)

Tart: there's a candy drop in Puddings mouth, GET IT!

Pudding: 3 words: candy, sugar, destruction, GET ME?

Well, thats about it, get over your writers block wolfy-sama .
Lolly chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Ok I understand I hope that EVIL! Writers block goes away soon so u can update soon. :)
Cursed.Saphire.Hart chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Wolf-san can I please be on it I love these storys so please, I have short black hair and my bangs cover my left eye and theres a blond streek, I'm where a White dress with a red ribbon at the waist and I have golden fox ears and tail.

Dares:

Kisshu and Taruto have to dress like girls

I get to kiss Pai-kun

Zakuro has to kiss Ryou

and Berry has to dress like a 5 year old

Trueths

Pai are you gay?

Taruto why do you dress like a girl?

Die:

Masha
That Alice Girl x chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
SPECIAL CHAPTER? OOOOOO!

here's something to work with.

I have brown hair (shoulder length) with blonde streaks. I wear a rose necklace and a dress with roses on. My fav charater is Kisshu (second fav is Ichigo). My dares are:

Kisshu: Punch Masayaaa in the gut.

Ichigo: Do a Romeo and Juilet play where you are Juliet and Kisshu is Romeo

Pai: Dance to California Girls with Lettuce.

Ryou: Pretend you are red riding hood.

Haha! Truths:

Everyone: Are you on Facebook? and if yes, what is your dp [display picture]?

Hope you get over yours soon. I am still in the middle of mine.

MITSUKIIII 3
Ambercatlucky2 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
i heardd that you got writers block, that really sucks bad, i had it once and i couldn't write for a moth and a half! what helps is read other things and try to see if you can get any story idea for any story, cuz once you start dreaming stuff up again, the block melts away! btw i almost messed up your chara for 'for all those special people' but i didn't so s'all good!
Thorn-chan chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Thorn: What makes you think we're patient?

Kisshu: I personally love your story, and wish for you to continue.

Thorn: Kish, Who asked you?

Emily: Thorn, we shouldn't be so mean to him...

Thorn: Why do YOU care?

Emily: ... *looks away blushing*

Sasuke (not from naruto, this is just what I call the spirit of my big brother... RIP): *bursts through door panting* Did I [pant] miss the [pant] review?

Thorn: Nah, we just started.

Sasuke: 'kay.

Kisshu: WHAT ABOUT ME! AREN'T I IMPORTANT!

Thorn:No *at same time as Emily: Yes...*

Sasuke: Ja ne!
First Light of the Sunrise chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Curse thst writer's block! Well, good luck and I eagerly await your return!

LA xx
princeoftheimmortals chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I'll be waiting! Don't give up! :)
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Ohhh...I get it. Writer's block STINKS. (makes a face) my dares from last chapter still stand for whenever you get to updating this next! I'll wait! Keep up the good work! :D