Reviews for Halfway Home
JXB Addicted chapter 10 . 6/18
How come there isn't anymore? Are you writing on a different site? I want to read the rest! :-( TTFN! JXB :-)
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Really love this story. Please update the story is so good
GloomingDarkLove chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
awwww noooo! :( please continue!
wendy1969 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
please update the story, it is interesting
Tyalieva chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Hi!
I don't know if you're still writing and changed places b/c of the censoring this site seems to be going through. If so, I'd like to know where I can find you. I'd really like to know if you kept up with this story!
Bella MacLeod chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
This story is off to very good start.I do hope you are updating soon.
Bella
PS-Most of the stories I have read here are rated M for good reason and they have not been post them as you wanted to or post story on another site such as TwiWrite. Just thought I'd offer my few cents.
loveofSeverusSnape chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Love it! Please continue!
catherine123 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
please up date
catherine chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
i love this story u are a great writer and i hope u update soon
edwards ballerina chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
i LOVE it sp much you have to continue writing this
LilyFlower62 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
why don't you post it and just change the rating of your story from T to M. this means that you don't have to worry about dumbing things down and you can post your next chapter without the fuss
Veronique24 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Loving it!
Can't wait to read more, hopefully Bella will be able to clear somethings up and maybe even get a word out to her uncle. There are other means of communication then just the phone!
Veronique24 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I've had one of those mid mornings, just a slip second and a clean kitchen is a messy kitchen just like that!
Great chapter!
cj chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Don't dumb it down at all! Fanfic is deleting stories as an error, please don't dumb this amazing story down or delete, or rewrite. Please continue writing to your full extent and add more chapter, don't alter the others! I am thouroughly enjoying this story and want to read more. Please consider my request -
LittleMissInvisible.
KittyVortex chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
OMG! YOU UPDATED! I was sooooo happy when I saw this, slightly surprised because I only found out by going on an old email but I was soooo happy I read it straight away. I love your story and I really hope you post again as soon as you can.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure that only stories that are really, REALLY graphic are getting deleted, stories that have lemons in and such, I don't think that if you were to just explain Bella's past and what happened to her, without getting her to give Jasper seriously graphic details then you'll be fine.
Thanks for updating, I loved it.