Reviews for A Thousand Generations
freak over anime1999 chapter 1 . 19h
Bruh. The song Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls seems like it was made for the shower locker room scene.
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/22
:D
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh my gosh! This was a one-shot this whole time ! I came to the ending of the story to find no next button, that hurt more than Naruto and Sasuke talking about their relationship in the locker room
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/23
Wonderful fanfic!
Hiyorai chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh my god! Why is this not an entire series?! This is so great! Well written and the story is incredible. Judging by the authors update dates, I think she's dead so somebody should totally make a spin off of this! XD
That was awesome you should male a sequel this story is good
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Holy cow this needed to be more than a one-shot. I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my... I'm struggling to find words. This was amazing? Beautiful? So well written? Intriguing plot? Yeah, all of that and more. It was perfect. And I mean really perfect. Thank you so much for writing it!
izzyrawr chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
MotherOfDragons chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Holy, that was just... wow. Amazing. I have just recently started reading your work, and i'm already a huge fan! It started with a random naruto x sasuke fanfic, and i loved your style so much i decided to read more of your work, and they were honestly all amazing. This fanfic in particular is, however, exceptional. I am in love with the plot, and it's absolutely one of the best i've read (and i should know, i've read quite a few). I don't even know what to say i just loved it so much.

Anyway, enough of me fangirling over your awesomeness, i'm gonna go ahead and keep reading more of your work (naruto x sasuke of course, they're only the best couple ever). Keep up the amaazing work!

I also think you are most likely my most favourite writer here _ amazing stuff

ok i'm done now
Willow121 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Nice! Defindently a favorite out of all the Naruto fanfics you've written. Is this the end or is there going to be a sequel 'cause I totally want to know what happens!
YoshiokaNatsumi chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Holy. Shit. This has to be the best one-shot I have ever read! And I know what I'm saying, I've read quite a lot... I mean, it's just so perfect! I'm absolutely in love with the plot and it is such a great idea, too! I loved the way you described both of their characters and well you gotta love Kiba too ;) I don't know it's just so amazing and perfect I don't even know where to begin! It's a 10 for me, I will definitely recommend it to everyone I can, and perhaps I'm only sad because it's a one-shot, this story had so much potential to be one of the greatest sasunaru multi-chapter fanfics ever! :( Almost makes me wanna prod and insist so that you make it into a multi-chaptered one ;P
But seriously now, amazing job! i love you for writing it omg thank you very much its awesome i'm gonna go and print it now :3
lulu422 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! u cant just stop it there i need to know if they get together forever! its to awesome to just stop it there, please,please,please,PLEASE continue!
ladydanni chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is so sweet yet somewhat heartbreaking. I wonder if they'll just kill themselves eight times in a row after they finish this one. On a lighter note the best part ws having Naruto just go off on a Don't act like you don't know me! moment.
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 8/16/2013