Reviews for A Thousand Generations
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 6/16
Love this story, thanks for sharing this ( :
city princess chapter 1 . 6/15
Sequal plz so Mary questions left unanswered plz pick up
Ps. Love you and your work
jj chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
that was good but now i want more
cake0108 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Sooo sad!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I love this one shot so much !:,) I actually thought is was an ongoing story but it didn't have the next button XD Oh well, I still enjoyed the story!(:
freak over anime1999 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Bruh. The song Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls seems like it was made for the shower locker room scene.
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
:D
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Oh my gosh! This was a one-shot this whole time ! I came to the ending of the story to find no next button, that hurt more than Naruto and Sasuke talking about their relationship in the locker room
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Wonderful fanfic!
Hiyorai chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Oh my god! Why is this not an entire series?! This is so great! Well written and the story is incredible. Judging by the authors update dates, I think she's dead so somebody should totally make a spin off of this! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
That was awesome you should male a sequel this story is good
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Holy cow this needed to be more than a one-shot. I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my... I'm struggling to find words. This was amazing? Beautiful? So well written? Intriguing plot? Yeah, all of that and more. It was perfect. And I mean really perfect. Thank you so much for writing it!
izzyrawr chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
MotherOfDragons chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Holy, that was just... wow. Amazing. I have just recently started reading your work, and i'm already a huge fan! It started with a random naruto x sasuke fanfic, and i loved your style so much i decided to read more of your work, and they were honestly all amazing. This fanfic in particular is, however, exceptional. I am in love with the plot, and it's absolutely one of the best i've read (and i should know, i've read quite a few). I don't even know what to say i just loved it so much.

Anyway, enough of me fangirling over your awesomeness, i'm gonna go ahead and keep reading more of your work (naruto x sasuke of course, they're only the best couple ever). Keep up the amaazing work!

I also think you are most likely my most favourite writer here _ amazing stuff

ok i'm done now