Reviews for Contemplation.
Ragingstillness chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Well done, this is the first english fanfic written for hellsing.
O'Reilly Flowers chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Pretty good. Nice to get a look at Alucard's thoughts.
Epyon the Bored chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Wow. That was good. The First-Person thing was good, as was the portrayal of the Integra/Alucard dynamic, which isn't nearly as OOC as you think. Good. Good good good. Go-o-o-o...
Stella chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
First off, I think you did a wonderful job getting into Alucard's mind. The thoughts, the dialogue were very eloquent and came across with that intelligent, sombre yet witty and non-chalant air he has about him. Very well-written and true to the essence of the character, the same for how you wrote Integra as well.

A bit of a (hopefully) helpful critique, it seemed in some places that the dialogue was interrupted by too much description of the motions of the characters - facial expressions and gestures. Of course long stretches of dialogue should be broken up here and there, but sometimes it interrupted the flow, and could have been less. I've struggled with this a lot myself, and please believe I say this completely without malice because all in all, you captured the characters incredibly well and I enjoyed this fic very very much. I hope you'll continue to write.
Teleute chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Great! Your english is great! (Mine sucks saddly). There anything OCC about the characters! (good work!).

Write more please!
Angie4 chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
Hiya! Great story, I love how you kept the characters in their dramatis personae (sorry about the technical term, I used to study Drama! -) Love the banter between the two, though I wish that they cut the chase, admit they like each other, get naked and do IT already! LOL!
Wacky Dragon chapter 3 . 8/19/2002
I like how you write in Alucard's perspective and I like how you wrote the connection between Integral and Alucard-all in all I just like your story! _ Good job!
laura chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
you're doing a good job with it. the characters are fine, i really think you should continue with this, it really should go somewhere. maybe you should make the plot about finding out why alucard is so loyal to hellsing-not bad eh?
autumnchild1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
yea! Integral and Alucard at last! kudos for picking up and playing with the sexual tension there. you're English is better than you think, and whatever OOC that's there can be fixed with a Hellsing marathon and an update. zaijian!
Souls Dawn chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
nice... very very good! very well put and the characters were well written .
Grimsg chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
Well, well, What can I say Jingu, your Eng. ain't that bad, it's quite ok really. Nice interaction between Al and Integral. I felt the ending was somewhat rushed eh? Don't you think?

-Kris_chan
unschu chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
i like this and how you write akado. please do continue it! :)
Pandora chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
nice work; I will like to read whatever you write after this.

interesting manner of putting Alucard
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
that was very good and yes! continue it please n maybe even make it romance please between the master (integra) & arucard!
Grimsg chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Hmmm... intresting effect with Alucard's thoughts. Like the idea. Keep up with it, it's sometimes fun to here Alucard complain a lot.