Reviews for Little Moments
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Fluff and hearts and rainbows! Yay! Kawaaaiiii! *Pedo Spain* Sooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeeeeee!
FoolishChild7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
:D

That was so incredibly adorable. I mean, this story just totally made my day. I had to fight to not squeal aloud.

Simply cute. :3
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
SO CUUUUUTE~! SO CUUUUUTE~! THE SHEER QUANTITY OF FLUFF IS REACHING DANGEROUS LEVELS! [squeals over adorable HRE/Chibitalia]
AlTHR33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
this is sooo cute! ~3 i haven't seen a toy boat in the manga or the anime, so i'm just going to imagine it was a personal addition to the story, though i might be wrong. it was a clever little thing, and sweet how dear it was to italy because his grandpa roma gave it to him. the engraving on the bottom was a nice touch too. i've read a few fluff stories of this couple, but this one takes the cake! Bravo~!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Omg. The sweetness, the cuteness. I feel like I could choke on it and die happy. T_T
The Only Sane One chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aww~
Dragon-Sigma chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
aawww.. so cute! Holy Roman Empire is such a little gentleman...
EEevee chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is ridiculously cute and fluffy. I approve :) HRE's crush is sweet. Nice story, you caught the awkwardness just right.
Moonfawn chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I don't know anything about Hetalia, but as I pictured it this story was sweet and cute!