Reviews for iTrainDragons
The Writer Es chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
That end scene sorta reminded me of Anastasia...
Es
GirlFromGa11ifrey chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I think you got Alvin confused with voldemort. I really like your stories though.
PandaDawgBE chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! OMG! I LOVE IT (24 HOURS LATER)...I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
I like how you use a line from tangled
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
amazing
MudkipStar chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
So, according to google translate, 'bibliotheca rebelles' means 'library rebels'... can you please explain why they are saying this?
The Grinch chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Tangled of course!
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
Wow...One of the best HTTYD-Stories I ever read...Sometimes, we come across stories That are better Than Other's. Sometimes, They are for more differant Than the original movie, lke This Crossover. But They are So Well written and the characters are So good, That you can literally picture the story as Something That can realy happen.

This is Without a doubt one of them.

The plot, people Traveling to the HTTYD-World and time, is not original and used a lot of times and is still used. But what Makes These Fics So special, is the way the story Goes. And This one does it perfectly. The action is very good, the characters are Well portrayed, the Jokes are hilarieus (ARUTHOR!) and overall, its a wonderpil Fic That I'lLL be Sure to read many times more.

I Will read the sequel soon. If its anything like This, then it might be, just like This one, one of the greatest stories on the site.
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
LOVE IT!
snowangel420 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I know this is way overdue, but it's Tangled!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
Well...this is a completely new kind of crossover..i kinda liked it's humor so good job
Audrey chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I LIVE IN SEATLE AND LOVE HTTYD LIKE MORE THAN ANYTHING AND ICARLY ROCKS! YOU ARE SO COOL!
Audrey chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Woah...this story is cool but extremely confusing
Drizzt chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
The only reason I am reading this is because I am curious.

Don't make me in curious. 'Holds up brand new throwing knives.'
The Badger Congregation chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Holy shiz. I'm reading this way late, and I think I woke up my parents from laughing at ch 3. No, really.