Reviews for Code Geass: Return of the Fallen Prince
CeruleanShockwave chapter 1 . 9/12
This is a nice fic, I guess, but it could DEFINITELY use a LOT of editing. The plot is also sort of overdone-ish; but I guess if you have something planned, go right ahead! And it's kinda difficult to read if you use line-breaks like "1234567890" instead of just a few dashes (-) or maybe the horizontal-line thingy.
Also, it's your opinion, but I personally love Suzaku - so I seriously hope you're at least putting him in this. I'm only at the first chapter, so I don't know anything beyond it!
Pacific out and mahalo,
Cerulean
Xperior chapter 4 . 4/4
Why didn't he just refuse and ask clovis to keep it a secret?
JAGA03 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I have to admit it, Shirely did what she would do irl, Suzaku can stay out of this fic, I don't like the guy either.
thecatleader chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE! Please
king chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
continue the story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Learn how to spell man; your grammar is God-awful.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Continue GODDAMNIT!
Yayz00110 chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Plz continue l ️ this fic
guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Continue your flipping story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
please ms. author make shirley fennet his romantic partner and make it more exciting for the both of them. make sure lelouch is genius and very much in love to ms. shirley fennet thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
please upload soon make shirley his partner please make it more longer thank you and make it more romantic for the both of them.
f.tastarossa chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
its fine to skip it
maybe you can mention surprise thing that lelouch found in that skip time line after everything is calm. u know like the storm after calm weather.I like that style XD

just my opinion though hahaha
f.tastarossa chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
gah! i like your story line.
gotta add to fav XD