Reviews for Triumph of Love
michele chapter 40 . 10/4/2013
Hey, first of all I'm a german girl, so sorry for spelling or englisch mistakes. I liked your story a lot. I wrote a simiular One in my own, but yours is much better than Mine. Your story is so detailed and realistic. I enjoyed reading a lot.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/2/2013
This story is very well written and I hope you update again soon. I am waiting enthusiastically For Edwards return and the rest of the Cullens to join this family.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/28/2013
Love this story . Please update soon.
Alice Villalpando chapter 40 . 4/3/2013
i loves this!
I'm surprised Carlisle would even consider creating an immortal child, but he loves Esme...
update soon!
Just4Me chapter 40 . 3/9/2013
Well, it's nice to meet "Esme Cullen." It's great to see a return of that feisty, independent girl who first fell in love with Carlisle. I'm surprised Carlisle would even consider creating an immortal child, but I guess it's a testament to his love for her. Thank God she has the sense and compassion to say no. It is fun to see them switch roles here, and for her to be the voice of reason for once. You're right, she's a "wife" now, and no longer just a bride.
EC chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Wonderful story, I pretty much cried, which I never do. Anyways awedome chapter I'm so happy that u wrote this chapter to not make Esmes parents look like such bad guys even though they are.
Jjheart chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
I love your story, but I don't think carilsle would have been that vampiry. I think he would have kept his secret.
Just4Me chapter 39 . 12/6/2012
I'm a little surprised that Esme wasn't more upset hearing about Carlisle having a previous lover (and a succubus at that!) But now she can see clearly that he is not perfect, and they can really come together as equals. It was nice to see them happy again.
ElmOak1991 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
love love love this
kika567 chapter 37 . 8/15/2012
Sorry if my review was unclear, I meant it would be a good idea to keep the letters in this fic.
kika567 chapter 38 . 8/15/2012
I think having the letters from Carlisle's POV would be a good idea...
TeamComrade11 chapter 38 . 7/30/2012
I think it would probably be better if you summed it up in Esme's point of view on this story, and wrote another short story on Carlisle's past on your profile. By the way, the great chapter definitely makes up for the lack of updating.

Ps. Who did she kill again?
lari18 chapter 38 . 7/27/2012
I really like your story, I'm really glad that you're working on it again! I think that you can add Carlisle's POV within this story...I can't wait to see what happens next!
Just4Me chapter 38 . 7/26/2012
I will happily read this story whatever way you write it. My personal preference is for a companion fic consisting of Carlisle's narratives. That method has worked well for MackenzieL's "Behind Stained Glass" companion story to "Stained Glass Soul". Either way, I'm in.
Just4Me chapter 37 . 7/26/2012
Finally! They are both starting to open up to each other and bare their souls. Esme has noticed that Carlisle can be as stubborn as Edward, but I think she is guilty of the same fault. What I love about their relationship is that they never give up. I'm so glad Carlisle is going to take a leap of faith and trust in her love. I'm sure she won't disappoint him.