Reviews for A FairyTale
Your grammar needs work but I like the ideas behind the story
Angela chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
It is hard to follow your writing due to lack of proper punctuation and incomplete sentences. Otherwise, it is a charming story from what I could glean...
Hello there chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Good idea but please review for ommited words and other gramatical/spelling errors.
Lisa Cooper chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Actually, I liked how you ended "A Fairy Tale" with a simple action and A sentence. It was very sufficient for the situation. Thank you for your story. L.
Lisa Cooper chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Thank you for writting about Michael and Mia's actual wedding ceremony. You did just fine; the scene you wrote had the necessary feeling and solemnity of a wedding. Best of luck to you. L.
Feelthelovetonight5344 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I love the idea of the story but you really need a beta you keep missing out important words so the story does not make sense its so Infuriating! Sorry for being harsh i am just a really criticising person :D x
FeloriaForever chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I would definitly want the Harry Potter crew at my wedding but that's me. good Chapter
FeloriaForever chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
It was hard to keep up with the invitation. Keep up the good work
Felia4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Love your story girl but I also think that you should ask someone to be your BETA.(someone who proof reads your work, in case you didn't know) If you want to to JamieJazz. She'd gladly be your BETA. Keep up the good work.
kar424 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
omg! soooo sweet! i loved it! but one thing. i am a greek mythology fan and i just want to point out that the juno is the roman name for hera who is zuses wife. juno is acualy juptiers wife not zuse even though they are the same god different religons but other than being the stricted greek fan i am i thenk you did a great job!
Blah Read this Now chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
This was a good story but it had missing words and spelling mistakes through out the whole story. Apart from that it was good. Though I think that it would have been funny it Queen Clarisse had invited the celebrities. Thanks for the good entertainment! :D
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Your wedding shower was good! Wedding showers are personal, and different for everyone. :)
Princess of Niight chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
i am very interested in reading this story but it is too confusing with so many words being missed that i miss what is going on. i really wish you would repost it and edit and correct it so that i will want to read further.
grace chapter 1 . 7/11/2011