Reviews for In between the year
Please learn to read and write before even contemplating to write a story. I could not understand this poorly written work. The plot was decent, but the abysmal grammar and missing words made the entire story illegible. An author should not make his or her readers think incessantly about individual sentences, but rather spend time on enjoying the story.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/11
That was sweet of liv
twlightbella chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Aww Nate proposed to Emma
lolarose1234 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
good storylines :)
Ahhhhhhhhh chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I .can barley follow your plot, rewrite
Kwess chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Okay, is English not your first language or something, because your grammar in this is really bad. Half of it doesn't even make sense.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Counting Airplanes chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ok, it's a decent idea, but with all the grammar errors, I simply cannot look past them into the actual plot line. You really need to learn that you put space after puncuation, and you need to edit, cause you are missing at least one word every sentence. So edit, go back to 3rd grade, whatever!

iZzY:D
Ems-g chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
quick question: both of nate's and liv's parents are dead so who is lerner?
x0xalexis8 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
aww please keep going
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
it's good so far, but i really want to keep reading! please continue!
midnightstar96 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
omg amazing but u gotta update!
clarinetto14 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Great story! Update soon!
Alyssa chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I love the story! Once I saw the movie I also wondered what had happened between Emma and Nate... you thank you! :D

Just one thing. I think you should get a beta; you leave plenty of sentences unfinished...

But all in all, it's great!
wsm021 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
hey you have a lot of unfinished sentences and grammar mistakes but conceptually its a good story, you might want to consider getting a beta to help strengthen the story and your writing.