Reviews for In between the year
Kwess chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Okay, is English not your first language or something, because your grammar in this is really bad. Half of it doesn't even make sense.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Counting Airplanes chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ok, it's a decent idea, but with all the grammar errors, I simply cannot look past them into the actual plot line. You really need to learn that you put space after puncuation, and you need to edit, cause you are missing at least one word every sentence. So edit, go back to 3rd grade, whatever!

iZzY:D
Ems-g chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
quick question: both of nate's and liv's parents are dead so who is lerner?
x0xalexis8 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
aww please keep going
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
it's good so far, but i really want to keep reading! please continue!
midnightstar96 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
omg amazing but u gotta update!
clarinetto14 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Great story! Update soon!
Alyssa chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I love the story! Once I saw the movie I also wondered what had happened between Emma and Nate... you thank you! :D

Just one thing. I think you should get a beta; you leave plenty of sentences unfinished...

But all in all, it's great!
wsm021 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
hey you have a lot of unfinished sentences and grammar mistakes but conceptually its a good story, you might want to consider getting a beta to help strengthen the story and your writing.
innocentstar chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Watched the movie and LOVED it. The chappie was good. YOu missed out a few words here and there but I got back on my feet and tryed to understand. Other than that it was really good!
PeanutButterPrincess chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
I love this story, please contine it, and a bridal shower that would be amazing!

Thanks so much for uploading!
br0wn3y3sgur1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
That was intense! I hope everything works out for Liv and Emma,
br0wn3y3sgur1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Thank you for writing about Emma and Nate. I recently rewatched Bride Wars and I wished more things happened between Nate and Emma. Keep up the good work. I would like to also say that there are some points in the chapter where a word is missing or skipped so it is read. Someone and were dancing for have also wrote me instead of we or something like that. Other then those small mistake you did a great job writing this story and please update soon.
lila chapter 1 . 10/13/2010