Reviews for Blood Symbol
sydney33331 chapter 5 . 9/21
Is this an imprint story?
KyokoHatake-Uchiha chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
So did Jake Imprint on her?
Geneu chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Awesome! I love how you not just threw characters (there is not many OC that I really like, but yours one of the best) in the Twilight world, but twisted said world... Not really Twilight, but it's completely allright and I love it!
To knowing that there is a continuation is positively exciting :D
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Miyukiyama chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Loved this story! Going to read Blood Bonds ASAP.
eve99 chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
Read through the whole story at once. It was gripping, and I think you did a good job.

I would however question some things - a teenager leaving the safety of her home to hunt a serial killer alone at night? Jacob fighting in human form when it must be instinctive to phase when there is trouble?

Still, I enjoyed it.
Aewnaur chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
well i for one am convinced.. lol.. i will sooo very much be reading the sequal as that is the one that led me here.. i very much enjoyed this story and really the ending felt more honest than if she/they had imprinted and fallen in love happily ever after the end.. yeah so i really like the fact that there is a sequal cause i do want them to have a happy ending i just mean that it feels more natural this way.. lol.. okay so yeah.. great work thank you

Aewnaur chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
i'm on the edge of my seat.. lol.. i don't know why i stopped to review when there is already more. .. lol.. just wanted you to know how very good this chapter is i guess.. lol.. show my appreciation for all you work.. heh.. anyway.. off to read more

Aewnaur chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
i just have to tell you before i go on that so far this is a very very cool story.. i'm loving it.. and now that jake and alex are working together im sure it will just get better for me.. thank you for all the attention to detail and excellent characters and wonderful plot..

Sams Taz chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
WOW! This story was incredible! I was taken with it from the first chapter and couldn't make myself stop to leave comments! (I have to read when I can as I have 4 kids yelling MOMMY at any given time...LOL)

I can't wait to read the sequal!
winchesterxgirl chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! If I hadn't been laying down inwould have been jumping up and down. I miss Vicki.

Loved it.
winchesterxgirl chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I love this. It's so much different than any of the other Ff I've read on here. And Blood Ties was the shit. So pissed it was only two season...

Can't wait to figure out what the creature is.
InsaneAuthor44 chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I think I may read the sequel, but I have a fear. What if Jacob meets his imprintee? Then what would happen to him and Alex? D: But I'll probably end up reading it anyway. The only advice I could offer is more detail and more commas. You can never have too many commas.

Looking forward to your work,

~Julia Mary
SongBird223 chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
very sweet ending im so glad your not totally finished with this story and can't wait to read the sequel
crazybubble03 chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
That was just wow,the perfect ending to an amazing story! Can't wait for Blood Bonds! *insert fan-girl squeal*
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »