Reviews for Meet Mr Murphy
hawkemily chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I dont get it. what do you mean "the new screensaver?"
KatelynGibbs chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
The last chapter is sweet irony. *Tobias isn't that stupid* Thanks a lot, Jenny, it's your fault that Fornell married Gibbs's psycho ex-wife, I applaud you're epic fail. Psycho Maddy, you've outdone yourself, and this fic is exactly what I need after a bad day.
KatelynGibbs chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Ooh, ouch, that last one hurt. So Jenny is the reason that Gibbs and Fornell share an ex-wife. Somehow it all makes sense now...
badprobiemcgee chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Okay now that was an amazing chapter. Despite all the amazing Jibbsy-ness, my favorite part was about giving Tobias more credit. Hahaha. Amazing!
aserene chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
*snicker* Oh the comments. Yes Jenny, well you misjudged old Tobias there. But totally worth it!
MatteaAM chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Oh. My. God.

Amanda! This was so worth waiting for an extra day. This was so so so good!

It had me down right giggling, even if I'm falling off my feet and my eyes are barely open.

I really liked the subtle smut and this idea of Fornell's and Diane's first meeting? I love you.

The funny thing is, just the other day I was wondering if Fornell and Gibbs knew each other before the whole Diane fiasco...:)

Best yet!

M. xx
Twilight Trekky chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
I forgive you for the delay- because that was one of the best updates EVER! I was smiling throughout the whole thing! I especially loved the last line. :] That was an awesomely... awesome chapter. Can't wait for next week! :D
dexlover chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
more smut next time please?
kay-pwns chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Is it horrid that I don't feel sorry for him at all? 3

Thoroughly enjoyed, love. Keep it up!

xoxo

Kay
MatteaAM chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
What the hell, Amanda? WTF am I supposed to write about now? *groans* Now I'll have to go with elevator sex. I hate you!

Okay, now that that's out of my system - LOL! That was so funny. But I feel really, really bad for Gibbs.

I love the idea of hickey-like bruise and jealous!Jenny is always a great plus.

See? That was not so hard. Was that really your first smut? You did really, really well, love. You should do it more often. *nods*

Love you!

M. xx
MarciaRebafan chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Oh Gibbs... you poor, poor man...! *rolls on the floor laughing*

Seriously, darling, I'm sorry it was so hard for you to write this (and I'm sorry I couldn't stay up to read it before you posted it), but it was brilliant! Absolutely fabulous and so so so funny!

And you didn't even avoid most of the smut like I did...GOOD JOB! XD

Love you muchy! xoxo
Twilight Trekky chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Oh, that's gotta suck for Gibbs. :P Awesome chapter and I hope you're feeling better! :D
aserene chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Ahahaha! Greatest ending ever!
USAFChief chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Well, now, okay for you, but where is Mr. Murphy?

I think the story was fine, but did it fit into your basic premise? Not so sure of that. However, you did meet your deadline, so you live to write another day.

Best regards,

pdf
USAFChief chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Very funny! I liked this one very much.