Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
sakurayuri89 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Please make some more of this two.. I like this pairing..
Anna chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Yaoi
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
LOL LOVED IT
kiokukara chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This made me giggle. Thanks for writing!

kiokukara
shoin chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
lab and castor make a cute couple
Moonttje chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
You're genius whahahahah
LilacLovely12 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OMG! Tis great~!
ianandra chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
frau is just so cute when he's being childish. :)
Niccy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Castor x Labrador 4ever! :)
windless04 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
i agree they agree so cute together
fayfan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
ROFLMAO Great fic! XD
knightinred chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hello. I had desperately searched for CastLab fics until I found you (y). Here are the things popping in my mind:

1. "He took care of others to such an extent that others had to take care of him, because he was simply unable to do it on his own. It was childish, it was naive; it was what Castor loved about him." - this line was so good that I couldn't even say a word to describe it.

2. Laughing points:

"I'm an Oak, sneakiness is a family trait." -Hakuren

"Are you sure you're an adult?" -Teito. Simply funny, hahaha.

Teito and Hakuren slapping each other's mouth when finding out that Castor's 'playmate' was Lab. I laughed immediately after imagining the chaos when Castor and Lab found their paparazzi.

3. On the omake, did you really made Lab wearing oversized nightdress? Who on earth telling our innocent boy to do a crossdressing? LOL

4. I had read your warning about typos and grammar mistakes, but please be careful next time, kay? ;)

Overall, good job! I did enjoy reading this fic. Write more CastLab? :D
Tsukiyoko Natsume chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ya know I like that a lot especially the omake at the end although my kitten Sakura decided that it was a perfect time to stretch and stick her claws in my lip! But this was still awesome I hope to read more of your work!

Your fan: Hanaki Moonstar
The Only Sane One chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hee hee, I love this paring.

Though there are a bunch of mistakes that bother me a bit, Gramar-wise, but the story itself is great!
Sanjikuu chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Fun and fluffy, just the way I like it . Good job!