Reviews for Blue Lips
darklightangel64 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Actually I kind of liked it ending without them going all the way, too. Good Job on the one-shot!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I loved it, the "almost" sex was hot and they were too cute together! Would love to see them in 10 years maybe getting ready to adopt or see how they come out to family and friends? Anyway thanks for writing!
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this pairing. Especially since Seth is so adorable and Jacob is well...Jacob. I loved the ending. Its hard to find a good fic with an ending like that that doesn't make me wanna throw my phone across the room.
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
ha, thought they were gonna go all the way
this is the first Seth/Jacob story I've ever read and I'm glad it was this
Sparrow23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is so cute!
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*blinks* Aww... Soo cute! ;)
xSNSDT-ARASooyoungBoramFanx chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Continue the story, i beg of you.
thesecretsofawriterinprogress chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
ok well if you dont know I have reviewed so many books and I use to write them and your story was bad I mean really bad you didnt use discriptain words if I was you I would never ever ever write a one shot LEMONS again it was bad dont even write in the catigorie of M please for your sake.

-thesecretsofawriterinprogress-
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
WOW! very good!
Ryan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow, that was great! You made a storyline, secured it in place, then had an excellent sex scene. Kudos to you!
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow that was adorable. My favorite part was when Seth was like you like me as in a gay way it was utterly adorable

Keep writin

Jamie
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OH COME ON! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME? Tease me with that little tidbit? Dx Pleeeease. I need more.
RaeTakesTheWorld chapter 1 . 10/30/2010