Reviews for Lockdown
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I really enjoyed reading that. So maybe it was a little clichè at points, but overall it was really great. You wrote Damon excellently, but what I was even more impressed with was that you wrote Elena excellently too. I've been reading rather a lot of fics in the last few days, and for some reason that seems to be a rare feat. I think because she's so inconsistent in the canon. But almost everything she said and did in this story were very much something I could imagine her actually doing. So many kudos to you for that.

Very nice fic. :)
WickedBlue chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
That was awesome. Love all the angst. For a moment I thought you were playing with us and Damon just made her dream that they had left the house. Who knows, maybe you did :)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Why is this suddenly making me hate Delena? I love their chemistry and attraction, but I feel like they got together way too quickly. And with Stefan in the picture too :(
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Wait whatttt
Elena, what about Stefan? o
Yeah, Elena has feelings for Damon but she didn't have to practically have sex with him..
I feel bad for Stefan... why elena whyy
It keeps getting more and more exciting doesn't it?
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
This probably the most accurate and interesting Damon x Elena fanfic I've ever read. And I really mean that.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I like where this is going :) You got all the character spot on
Hailyebug chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Loving it so far :) The little Grinch charades bit had me laughing pretty hard. On to the next chapter!
Bella chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
This is just like one of those Netflix shows you can't stop watching and only stop watching because you watched all the episodes!
Bella chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I am super engrossed in this... I am just on Chapter 4! I love this... This is the kind of Fanfiction I like... This seems like it should be a novel... :)
Nataliesmiley6 chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
I absolutely loved this story
I even had to turn the light on lol
Nataliesmiley6 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Wow I'm in bed reading this chapter now and it's actually freaking me out, concidering it's you know night time hence darkness,
Ha I'm seriously am freaking out though
I guess that means good job then
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
I am not fond of the ending... But I loved all of the Delena moments :3 great story, not very cliché even though you keep saying it is ;)
I would write a more thougrough review, but it's kind of 01:18 at night time here in Denmark, and I'm going to school tomorrow.. Or, today really... I will leave a review tomorrow (or some day else) I promise. Over all, this was great!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
You should've written more chapters.
Wolfspider00810 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
First, I just wanna say that this is probably my favorite story out of my collection of favorites. And I've literally read HUNDREDS of Delena stories if that says anything. The whole plot; the suspense, the characters, the romance... Everything flowed perfectly. Exactly how I imagine or would hope for Delena to happen. I just finished reading this story for at least the fifth time because I know that every time I re-read it, I catch something that I missed the last time that will give me that excitement that I felt while reading it for the first time. You have a talent I hope you continue to write Delena stories, I know they will be incredible!

Also this story should seriously be a movie. It would be sick! :D
Andrea W chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
GAH, it needs to be longer!