Reviews for For the loved, lost and the living
chartreuseian chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
The way in which I want to hurt Dana is crazy :P And I love the kids, they're too cute! More please :)
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Loving this story! Now I'm curious as to how much Lillian looked like Helen for the children to call her mommy.

Seems like the twins inherited some of Nikolas abilities as well.

And now I'm kind of hoping for a romance to developed later, they are my favorite.
GrandEmpress13 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
i love this! need more...head might...explode if not...
andriaallen chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Love this! Keep it up please
Azar Ora chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Well donne. It's really a very great story! I really liked it! Thank you!
Sage Q chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
this is so sad! please write more soon
andriaallen chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Love it can't wait for more! such suspense.
lastrequest chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I'm intrigued!

At first I thought maybe Lillian wasn't ACTUALLY lillian... but then you killed her off lol. And his kiddies too! Poor Niko!

Although... I had wondered if the children would actually have died... weren't they part vampire too?

Wondering who the two extra passengers are that James is taking with him to see Helen... Is one of them Nikola? He needs to go find her and she needs to comfort him :) :)
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Hey there,

Well I'm definitely interested to see what happens and who James is bringing with him for sure though I have a guess. LOL

Terrific job, truly terrific on this so keep it up please dear. I love where it's going and can't wait for more.

Thanks,

Yamiinsane chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
New chapter!

I love it! Can't wait to see what happens, this chapter has gotten me curious. Can't wait for the next chapter :D

Love it! :D

Yamiinsane
grumpypirate chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Poor Nikola! I hope he makes the cabal suffer!
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Hi there,

*Waves frozen hand to you* OOOH it's chilly here, CHILLY!

GREAT job on this story, I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I LOVED it, adored it actually. :D :)
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010

Happy Wednesday to you here in the US. :) :D

GREAT story/update and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was FANTASTIC really. I liked it, I loved it, I need more of it. LOL

Nice work, thank you;

tootapanga 1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this is great, cant wait for the next installment. :D
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hey there,

WOW I am suffering such withdrawal wishing Friday would hurry up and get here. LOL

TERRIFIC job on this story, FANTASTIC really and I can't wait for more. It's truly MAGNIFICENT! Keep it up please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top. *Grins happily*

Blessings and thanks,