Reviews for On Sale Today!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 7/1
Wow, very creative idea. I like the hints of Abu and Aladdin.

Cool twist to have Genie being the vendor...explains why he is so resistant to the staff.
Sindie11 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Wow, cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
whait a secual
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This. Is. AWESOME.
Good way of bringing all the characters together; absolutely marvelous.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Whaaat! I'm trying to wrap my head around the Genie's involvement
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Poor Iago, lost all his feathers. Anyway, I would like to say all the good things everyone else already said about this story, and also, having Jafar and Iago bond over an EVIL lought of all things was touching in a slightly desturbing way.
Jackie-Chaos-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This... was... AWESOME!

I love how you made Jafar meeting Iago pretty seal the fate of Al getting Abu and Jasmine getting Rajah. I love little 'domino effects' like that.

And the ending... Oh my God, I LOST IT at the ending! XD

Carpet, you mastermind! ;)
NeoHydra77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was well written, I liked how Jafar meeting Iago had caused for Aladdin and Jasmine to meet Abu and Rajah then the ending! I wasn't expecting that, keep it up!
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I loved this story, that all of the characters were included without knowing each other, and that Iago is so resourceful. 3
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
this is genius!
NotMeagain chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I like how it all comes together in the end, though the best detail is how Iago has lost all his feaders due to stress; that's so like him. It really makes me think that a lot of time passed and Iago and Jafar were together all the while . They're a very strange pair :p
Dee chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
XD

That was hilarious! Haha, i liked how everything has some relevance to all the characters. The ending was gold. xD
Incy Little Spider chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is so clever. I love it. You. Are. Talented. :D
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is brilliant and witty
The RaNdOm Nutty Pie Lover chapter 1 . 10/24/2010