Reviews for Reid, the trouble magnet
It's illegal to arrest someone without telling them why
Village-Mystic chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
Well done for plot, style and characterization and dramatic overall. I'm not sure if I would have taken the plot down to the three instances, but given that was your plotting choice you did a great job on the follow through - making this more than an "angst fest" - especially by being less detailed during the assault scenes - making it more about the journey than the specific acts.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
I'm glad that you're giving power to Viola to help save Spencer.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
And despite the broken fingers they need to release information that they were out of town.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
They need to find out what girl accused him - or find another suspect that is doing what he is accused of - quickly. At least it seems that at some point he'll be able to speak in his own defense to his accuser.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
At first I thought maybe, just maybe another agency wanted to borrow him or his brain, but now.. .not so sure.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Well, crap. That's even worse.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Nicely written both for style and character... but well, dang!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/5/2015
I loved this!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
they most get the guy who hurt Reid!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 33 . 12/7/2013
yay...reid is safe at last
The0neR1ng chapter 32 . 11/30/2013
I loved your fic I'm just sad I only found it now.
Chocolatekat chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Was Reid raped or just beaten? confused...
Tiye97 chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
Amazing to perfection. On the edge of my seat the whole time. Thought it was over in ch. 26 and the rest was about Reid healing until those two escaped. I was cussing up a storm. Great job. Favorite criminal minds story ever. Loved Garcia in action:-). Poor Reid. Glad bad guys dead. Again AMAZING!
lollycake97 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
You have to be told what you are being arrested for, that wasn't a real officer.