Reviews for First Light
Malugzz chapter 9 . 8/10
I just found your story and is wonderful. Please I know that it's being so long but continue with it !
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Are you ever going to update? It's been nearly 2 years.
karreana chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
please update more there are so many directions you could take this
teolm9484 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I can't believe I had forgotten this story. I love re-discovering little gems like this.

Your storyline is brilliant in that it is close enough to the original we all live but with a few of your own ideas scattered in to make it interesting. Bella's mind not being closed off makes a refreshing change.

I hope you will continue with this in the future, am happy to offer you encouragement to do so ;)

Teolm xx
FLOW LIZ chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
I love this story. Can't wait for more.
cab2012 chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
so good!
Sista Di chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
I love this story. Are you going to finish it?
sogian chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
loved it! It was so sweet! Bella was terrified that Edward would let her go... that he had already found his mate... What she didn't know was that she was his mate! They are both so happy that they have found each other...! Can't wait to read more... UPDATE SOON!
sogian chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
omg! Perfect! So many informations for Bella to process but she knows that she can trust them with her life and she loves Edward! She feels safe with him! Totally loved the chapter! How Charlie said the story and how Edward was always there and Emmett braking the tention...!
sogian chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Just perfect! Loved it! Of course Bella felt the bond! And it was at the full extent... She even felt the lust when Edward growled...! Lauren never had or will have a chance... Edward is so sweet! And I love the way he treats her! So they will tell her now? And Edward was jeleaous of himaself... ahhaahah... "him" just one word...!
sogian chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
LOVED IT! It was a great chapter! We get to see how Bella is with her friends and with Rennee and of course when she meet the Cullen family...! She just liked them for the first minute! She already knows them and I loved that they used their nicknames with her... Will she figure it out soon that they are her extented family? And what about Edward? I loved that he was trying to help her sit! So sweet! Lauren is so jeleaous!
sogian chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
omg! I loved their plan! But do they honestly think that Bella won't show any signs that she is feeling the mating bond? She is already feeling it! What Charlie thinks about Edward is amazing and Edward got his chance to calm him... hahahha... It's perfec that they talk to Bella even if it is with IM...
sogian chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Loved it! Can't believe is that Bella actually loves him! She hasn't seen him in so long but she hasn't forget and she loves him even if she thinks that he is thirty now... I love that Charlie and Rennee aprove of their relantionship and that Charlie was after the boys at school! The gifts were amazing and what Rennee said to Bella when she was fifteen was so very true!
sogian chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
omg! LOVED IT! Edward couldn't really figure it out...! But Rennee told him and that was amazing! I love that Rennee and Charlie know about the Cullens and that they aprove...! And Esme and Carlisle are the Godfathers! YEAH! They are so happy! Now they can sent as many gifts as they want to Bella... They don't need an excuse...! ahahahh... Why was Edward so shocked that Bella was his mate... being human I mean... They all had to be human to be a vampire after and he only get the chance to get to find his mate while she was still human! And it's amazing that Bella feels almost the same for him! She doesn't uderstant it but she feels a conection with him!
sogian chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
omg! So Bella is his mate! He hasn't realised it yet but he feel strong about her! And she even saw him in her sleep! That was so sweet! And Rose is so happy to have a baby! Jasper knows and the same goes for Alice! I loved that Bella's smel wasn't like a food for Edward!