Reviews for Of Books, Coffee, and Tardis
FunkyColdMedina chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Interesting speculation and very understated, I feel this story deserves more reviews
reader chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Lovely!

Perfectly captured how I think companions would feel after being left behind. Mrs Hudson's view on John and Sherlock is also spot on. :) she's so lovely.
KayKit chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Thanks for the smile.
glistening moon chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Was Lavinia Smith, Sarah Jane's aunt?

Good story, quite plotless, but well written. :)
Vining chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
It's clever how you tied the Lavinia Smith book in with Sherlock canon. And in my mind, I too can see Mrs. Hudson as a 'Seventies' companion of the Doctor. Her explanation for why Sherlock should never be a companion was spot on.

My only niggle is with Eleven saying "You know, you were never my smartest companion. Not even close." It's OOC. I can see Nine saying that, or maybe dark!Ten, but not Eleven. It's not his style.
Garden Gnomie chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
awsome

Im thinking of writing a story set after the bigbang and the /sherlock

It will be about how amy was able to bring the doctor back, and without meaning to brought someone forward.

The man who never existed is real...

should i write it?
Haiza Tyri chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
This is delightful. I love Mrs Hudson as the Doctor's companion. Also love her description of Sherlock's hypothetical reaction to traveling with the Doctor and returning home. I don't think those two would be able to live together, though, at least not Sherlock and the David Tennant Doctor.
Chinalilies chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I like where this is going. :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Very cool. Who is the other person she mentioned?