Reviews for Five Kisses of Andy and Brenda
callih chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
this is one of the most enjoyable, concise, articulate Brenda/Flynn stories I have read. You truly understand the nuances of these two wounded people. Insight into their flaws, strengths and emotions are your forte. I loved the impulsiveness of Flynn's kisses, the friendship and support he offered..very warming and real. Brenda reacted as the true woman she is. I loved this story. Good reading!
Sandruschka chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really like your stories - and Andy and Brenda would be a good pairing. I think, it would bring a lot of fun!

I'm a fan of that pairing!
JulianneC chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love this! Simply terrific. This pair has fast become one of my favorites, and you're doing a terrific job of writing them. While some people may not be able to fathom them as a pair, the plethora of Brenda/Raydor fics perplex me. Those two hate each other more than Brenda/Flynn did, but people see them as a pair? Why can't people just stay in their sandbox and don't have to come in and try to comment in a negative way about somebody else's ship of choice? I commend you on your writing and your fics. Terrific!
catey123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I heart you so much! What a perfect present to come home from work to read. Great story, I love how you write Andy/Brenda. I'm so glad you got this one up!
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
There is something, in my own mind, inherently wrong in a Brenda/Flynn pairing. Thus, I read this fic due completely to your ability as a writer. By the end, I was willing to give a wee bit of ground and admit that at least these two characters might actually, down deep, understand each other, more than they are willing to admit routinely. Insightful piece. Thank you.