Reviews for New Life
Hope u continue this story its great
gcgjctjdfg chapter 14 . 4/15
Update. The story is nice aside from the typos. Make me want to read it again
xxfk56xx chapter 14 . 3/27
Like the story are you still making more.
powermachine79 chapter 14 . 1/7
great story hope to read more soon :)
BoomOnGames chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Good story really looking forward to future chapters
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Interesting chapter. Like the small divergences from canon but wondering if they will lead to larger divergence in the future or if they will remain small. I like the story though.
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Some interesting choices made in regards to Naruto and how things are affecting him. Didn't really enjoy seeing it happen in the manga or anime but have to admit that it does a good job of limiting things. Works for the story though, so hope to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Interesting reaction from Arachne. Hope that gets expanded on in the future. It seems like it could be interesting to see her and Medusa "discuss" his placement.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
That was a very cool chapter. Like the decision concerning Blaire's cloths and fighting. Haven't seen that used with her before. Works well.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Like the test results. Patty is one of my favorite characters in this series, so it is fun seeing what you have her doing.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Interesting story. Enjoy reading it.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I am having fun reading this story. The interactions are interesting and the story has been good. I enjoy reading this crossover category and look forward to reading more
zackerykitch chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
I'm going to assume it's abandoned, but leave it on my follow list, but if you won't update it then you really should put it up for adoption that way we can read it, granted it won't be your writing,it'll still get done, just an idea.
Batman78 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
You lost me the moment I read he had fox ears and tails
Weaver Chance chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
It seems no one has mentioned it yet but you need to correct (in chapters 13 and 14) the number of years that Naruto slept for.
Still keep up the good work.
NJK