Reviews for Magic
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
I've just finish reading this story and it was very refreshing I truly enjoyed it. It was original and unique I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to check out more of yours and your partners work
Siddeeqahfan chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
I come here again to just express my love for this story. It's so beautiful, idk how many years I've been reading it now, but I know I'll continue to come back for this. I'd love a physical copy, bound in a pretty cover. Thank you both for one of my most favorite stories.
Sinfully Addicted chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I forgot to say this in the last review I left but I'm surprised by how much I didn't mind Itachi and Naruto being mates. My usual ship is NaruSasuNaru but I liked the change up. Quite frankly I like all the mate pairings that I have been introduced to so far. Sakura and Kisame? I sure never thought of that one.

Haha, I was right! It was Neji, granted I didn't make the connection to him being a wizard. What will it take for Gaara to realize that Neji isn't the wizard casting the spell?

Thanks for a great read.
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I think the prologue was pretty good. It was a fast read and I really enjoyed it. I think someone from the wizarding world would target vampire mates because they are their weakness. Kill a mate and you kill the vampire. Maybe they aim to annihilate all vampires. Orochimaru is probably powerful enough to do it but is he a vampire or a wizard in this story?

I think that Gaara will find something but not what he expects. I think he will sight Neji :)

I am definitely looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Kitsune1818 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I'm not a great fan of gaara/neji pairing, but this fic was awesome. I love Lee, he make me laugh like crazy in his first apparition, also the family dynamic between Neji, Lee and Tenten, the strange friendship and a lot more strange pairings you use. Very good fic indeed.
1sunfun chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
Interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
This is one of the story that I read without pause. It's really great and well-written. Though a few grammatical and spelling errors, the background story of the other characters were interesting as well. I guess just a bit of problem with 'starlight' and 'wildfire' calling since I can't seem to blend them with the characters. Gaara's character is great since he retains his gloomy attitude from the beginning to the end, and I think it was so him to panic and refused when the mating happened. It adds to the spices of the story. Neji's character stray a little since the moment that he and Gaara helped each other, but I guess it's due to meeting someone you barely know and strangely attracted to. The progressed of the plot is impressive as well,the investigation, the banters with each other, and the slow-developing love story between them mixed with the story well. and I must say Lee rocks my world, thoroughly. Especially when he and Naruto met? that was fucking hilarious! All in all, the story was greatly enjoyable. Good work.
aliendroid chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Okay other than I had to push my way through the lemon scenes and nearly gagged on the overly cheesy lines (Who talks like that?) this was actually really great! I could do without the corniness though. You have some errors here and there but nothing that distracts from the overall telling of the tale. I wish you would have given translations for the lines in foreign text, it would have helped and perhaps added something instead of having to guess what they were saying. Either way, great job to you and Trulywicked, this was fantastic.
ishala8 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Hey! I re-read the trilogy and it's as great as I remembered. Once again, thank your for your hard work.

Now, while I feel a bit guilty, I can't help myself. So, this plot idea has been hounding me since half way through my second reading of 'Magic' and this is your world, plus I don't have the skill... Anyway, just tell me if it is at all inspiring for a new fic.

-A pair of lovers (vampires, human and vampire, humans or other) have to split up because one found their mate (lightning way or something). Of course it will have a happy ending, a new villain and stuff... It's simply two matings in one.- *pout*

While I don't usually go for stuff like that, it seems to fit in this situation. There doesn't have to be any hatred or hard feelings, but maybe friendship and the two helping each other to win over their other halfs... Just think about it. I really DO want a sequel. ANY sequel. *puppy eyes*
jenny chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
nice
Spoon chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
I love this story so much I just finished reading it for a second time. I beg you to please write some more about Gaara's past and what happened with Sasori and Deidara even though I have a pretty good idea, I would also like to find out how Gaara met Kisame and how he acted when he first met Sakura.

Hope you keep writing more stories about this universe, they're addictive!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
I actually started crying seeing a new chapter from this little boy. :heart:

Welcome back, if only for a moment.

-AMLF
richon chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
exactly what i imagined lee. I had a great time reading your story, thank you !
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
Haha!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Ok. E-Excuse me while I flat out like.. ssiihggahhhhhh.

I.. I'm still trying to let it all sink in that its /over./

I was here from Chapter 2! [sniffles] M-My baby..

Excuse me while I go here, and sob my eyes out.

Edit; I literally think I tried to review this chapter at least four times. xD So if it gets a little spazztic; sorry.

But man.. I've been with this fic from Chapter two, I've fallen in love with characters, come to hate some, cried and thrown fits and all around been an emotional mess. To go backwards when readin this Universe wasn't the best idea; but this specific story really stuck in my heart, and it will always be a treasure that I found it.

I remember clicking it on my email and literally just sayin 'Oh.. might read that.' But, it was in my head all day, something nagging me to read it. And so I went back, read it late one night, and I was hooked.

So thank you, both of you, for writing this, and giving me a chance to cosplay it and I hope to hear more from the both of you and I really can't wait to see where you take this universe next, even if it might be the final chapter.

Thank you.