Reviews for Restless Spirit
Yami chapter 15 . 6/24/2018
beautiful history! It's a pity you did not continue it ...
happy-sagara chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
Hi there! I really enjoyed your fic, thank you so much for writing it! I believe that Xellos and Filia met again and had their second chance, living the happy life together they deserve

This story is truly delightful!

Love!
Cattycheeno chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
such a lovely story. my heart sank a little at the end there. Xellos giving her up so she can live in peace... *pouts* Im sure you had a happy ending in mind when you wrote this years ago. for what its worth, i enjoyed this fanfic immensely. thanks for the read ; )
animefan345 chapter 15 . 8/3/2008
I first discovered this wonderful fic several years back. It was so amazing! But I was in turmoil because it had remained unfinished. But because of your story I decided to watch "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" and loved it! Now since Revolution was announced, I have been getting excited all over again about my old ships and general fandom fun. :D I looked up your fic and read through it again, delighted to see that you had updated it! It's tragic and lovely to read, a fantastic AU!

I hope that you finish this story someday but even if you don't I just wanted to let you know that it is one of the very best Xel/Fi fanfics I have ever read! Also thank you for introducing me (indirectly) to a great movie!
OTP chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
gah *sob* that was totally unfair yet fitting for this. I loved your fic it was simply beautifully written and well thought out. YOu must finish this please. you simply can't leave people hanging there. please update !
Dinc chapter 15 . 2/7/2007
THAT BETTER NOT BE THE END! *is crying* I don't want him to go! *sniff*
Famelia Ly chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Hello! Your fic is awesome! Please, you have to continue writing it! I really want, no...NEED to know what will happen next! Preety please! Ill be waiting for the following chapter with eager enthusiasm!
anticipationof chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
This is truly an awesomely good Slayers fanfiction. Technically, you could end it here at Chpt 15, but I hope that you shall conclude it entirely with one more chapter. I am a sucker for romantic tales at heart, please finish!
Clarinet chapter 15 . 5/23/2006
This is a beautiful story you have crafted here. I am really enjoying it. It's a wonderful adaptation and you have me waiting anxiously for the end. I have to admit that I've never much liked Xellos/Filia - or Slayers Try in general - but this story is a definite exception to that rule. Their relationship is fascinating, and I can't wait to see more of it. I hope you manage to finish it soon! I'll be looking forward to the end. Fantastic job! It's one of the best Slayers fanfics I've ever read. :)
Story Weaver1 chapter 15 . 2/10/2006
Yep lot's of angst. Now I reached the latest chapter, so now I'm going to have to wait for more
Story Weaver1 chapter 14 . 2/10/2006
Xelloss was more like himself this chapter and I liked that. He was being too angsty and not mischevious enough in previous chapters. He should leave the angsting to Zelgaius
Story Weaver1 chapter 11 . 2/10/2006
So that's what happened. Quite interesting
Story Weaver1 chapter 10 . 2/10/2006
The plot thickens. Is Filia the only that doesn't know? This fic makes me want to read more the more I read
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
LOL! Very well done chapter. Xellos' prank was great and his and Filia's convo afterwards
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
So it's not a true AU and Filia somehow turned human without her previous memories?

That's makes things a lot more interesting. Xell trying to get Filia to make pottery was sweet in a trickster sort of way. Great job