Reviews for The Plan
J chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Dont usually read these kind of stories, but this was great! Really insightful. Keep it up! :))
snowman1989 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
A good, succinct take on Slade's motives. I've always found that Slade's greatest weakness is his hubris; I think he believes he is inherently better than everyone else, and that his original career as a soldier (with the help of those drugs) served to awaken a kind of bloodlust in him. The impression I get is one who styles himself as a hunter weeding out the weak who do not deserve to live, while those he deems to be worthwhile (Robin) are still nonetheless to be dominated, because he's the best.
Swallow Tale chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. It's really good. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Getting to go through Slade's mind was neat so all I got to say is great job on this story. (:
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nicely done.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Cold barstich, ain't he?

This is a neat summary of a great deal of backstory and between-the-lines reading/watching from both the comic and the show.

(And he's not really immortal. He just ages very slowly.)
TheNightwingfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I actually really enjoyed the story. I liked knowing what was going though Slades mind at the time. I also enjoyed that you told us why Slade didn't have/want one of his own children to follow in his footsteps because they just didn't have the right stuff. Good job haha