Reviews for Under the Bed
Lizzie chapter 12 . 3/2
Love it! Haha, peanuts are whores...
TolkienGirl chapter 12 . 2/25
SUCH a good story-just read it the whole way through and it was really great. I was frustrated with John but also had sympathy for him. It was humorous, suspenseful, poignant, and in character. Good job! LOVED the part about scared little boys pretending to be big men. That was so on point.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Peanuts ARE whores.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This peanut festival is effing scary.
samwinchester83 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
So funny! Love it
Taeriel chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
I saw your story recommended on the spnstoryfinders site, and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it!
Von chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
"I've eaten about five million hearts in my day," she brags.

Regina makes a noise of frustration and stomps her foot. "That's a gross exaggeration. Stop grossly exaggerating."

I LAUGHED so hard at this. :D Loved it!
saberivojo chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
"He looks like he did when he was sixteen and Sam was twelve and had snuck out out under his watch."

See I told you. *looks smug*

I do feel bad for all three of them. I want to feed the boys chicken soup.
saberivojo chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Don't quite know what's going on with the boys but I do like it. The boys acting so immature (and yet oddly enough, not really out of character - well except for the terror of being left alone from Dad) Because they do fight and banter plus I can see them at twelve and sixteen. The constant bickering, John's sharp cuffs and even in the last chapter, the threat of a spanking. *snerk* Which made me giggle a bit but I'm sure 12 year old Sam would have been a little more worried about it. Intrigued to say the least.
saberivojo chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I love protective John too. Plus the thought of him carrying at least four guns and six knives around crack me up.

The thought of Sam on a clown killing rampage would probably not be a good thing.

Smart man that John Winchester.
saberivojo chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ha! Mr. Peanut and freaky chocolate covered peanuts! Love it.
saberivojo chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very, very cool. I love the dynamics of John and the boys. It sounds so very much like him. It's also something I adore, growly, grumbly, pissed off John. I also adore the boys fighting. *smiles* I feel bad for Dean but John is paying attention now. But Sam? What's up with him? Great fic on to the next part!
emebalia chapter 12 . 12/4/2011
Great story. Good John stories are rare and this is one of the really good ones. Loved how John realized in the end that his boys never really needed him. They have each other and that is enough.
AnonymousLombax chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Pure genius! I loved this story! Perfect mixture of bantering, humor, family love-and FINALLY a nice John! I was getting so tired of stories where John was portrayed as a terrible person. That has its place, but I love what you did

here. Thanks for sharing :)

-Lex
SoloMoon chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
I absolutely love how well you establish John's character, and the voice that you create for him. You do such a great job balancing the gruff absent parent we see in canon with the struggling young man that must be hiding underneath, and intrapolating on John. Plus, the voice that you create for John is so distinct and clear and so very John that I could so easily see the character doing everything just as you described. Excellent story.