Reviews for The Twelve Jack Case
Orion Lyonesse chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
That was certainly a fun romp! I like the story, especially the distinct personalities of the Jacks and Iantos. There were a lot of new ideas here. Thanks!

Keep writing!
akawho chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Yay! Everything turns out well in the end.
akawho chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Only two chapters left? I'm not ready for this to end so soon.
akawho chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Poor Jim and Ifan. I'm glad they banded together, they need each other. I'm wondering about this Liz person. She wouldn't be Liz Shaw by any chance? Well, I'll just read on and find out.
akawho chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Ah, so they must be in Jim and Ifan's universe, not Jack and Ianto's. Loved the bit about the chastity problem, as I had been wondering about that. Angels are supposed to be chaste, and I couldn't imagine any Jack in any universe not having a problem with that.
akawho chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Oh, I'd forgotten about Mickey's dimension jump device. Good thing the Doctor didn't disable that too. Ifan's skin grafts from his Jack (Jim?) must have confused whatever the Master was using to steal the Jacks.
akawho chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I read a story before with 5 Jack's, but 12 (plus 2 more)? Heaven help us all! LOL
deadanddeleted chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
Yay, all Jack's happy in the end D. Great fic!
deadanddeleted chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
It's nice to think there's a universe where Jack and Rose get re-united. (Will Jims universe be like turn left?) Going great D
sparkling-stone chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Wow! I'm loving this story so far! I first expected it to be confusing, what with there being twelve Jacks, and two Iantos, but you manage to steer clear from confusion so far. I love the Ifan/Jim storyline; it's really heartbreaking but sweet at the same time. Please, keep going with this story! I love it!
deadanddeleted chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
this stroy's brilliant so far, but poor Jim and Ifan! Why do my favourite boys always get hurt ;D
deadanddeleted chapter 1 . 10/13/2010