Reviews for The Bird that Feels the Light
Kathryn Merlin chapter 5 . 3/6
Your stories always suck me into your incredible universes - I don't stop reading until it ends!
himrqwerty chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
starsinjars chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This was so adorable. Still, I was wondering about like why Dean would be four. I mean, besides you wanting him to be that age, like was there a specific... like if God did bring him back or something, or why Cas is human. And the holy water thing, and a few other things but...
Thank you so much for sharing, besides for that I really loved it.
crimoneleven chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
That was beautiful. Your story made feel for the characters in a way that no fanfiction has before. And when Dean finally spoke, I can't even begin to describe how delighted and moved I was. You've done an extraordinary job, and I am completely in love with this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
mrstserc chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Thank you. This was touching...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddd
Alerix Slynn chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Oh my goodness that was such an awesome story! I really loved the plot, how you churned Cas and Dean through everything and still managed to keep their characters true.

Really great work!
Disneymagic chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I was so charmed by this entire story and especially by adorable four year old Dean who managed to be every bit a small, vulnerable, scared child with a brave, perceptive, timeless soul. It was really quite breathtaking. As the mother of two boys I think you got the mannerisms of a young child just right with the knuckle sucking and how clingy they are when they don't feel well. Your descriptions of Dean's misery during his bout with croup just tore me up. Poor baby! Wonderful story and I'm so glad they found Sam in the end and Dean was able to start talking again.
Shuggie chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
This was really just an amazing story. I don't even know where to begin complimenting you. I've been digging through some of your stories, and you've got a great handle on the characters, on the relationships they share with each other and the things that make them tick. Very good job.

If inspiration ever hits you for this verse again, I'd love to read more about what life is like for the boys now that they've all been reunited. But if not, I'll enjoy everything else you post. Keep up the great work.
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I really really really loved this fic. _ Wee!Dean and Daddy!Cas were incredibly adorable.

This story was exactly what I needed to read lately. I'm glad I found it and your Fusion 'verse fics. Now to read the rest...
redcat512 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I am liking this story so far very much, as with pretty much all of your stuff that I'm slowly making my way through, but I thought I'd mention that it seems like you have a few tense inconsistencies. What I mean is you sometimes use present tense and sometimes past tense, often within the same paragraph. Just thought I'd make a note of it.
SimplyOut chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
OMG Sammy and the Impala and Dean finally talking and Cas crying *emotion overload*

i really enjoyed it and and I'd love to read more in Cas/wee!Dean genre!
SimplyOut chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Wow I just found this awesome story and I'm going through it. I have no idea what's the plan. Is Sam alive? Is he a kid like Dean? Does Dean remember before? So many questions! lol.

Protective Cas and cute little Dean is one of favorite genres though. Thanks for writing it! :) *off to next chapter*
Sonofthebattle chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I just found and read this story today and all I can say is...

is there a sequel? Cause there freakin' needs to be! :)
Em chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
This was a master piece! I love the idea and the style that you wrote it in. I might even have to go read it all again D