Reviews for In Which Bonds Are Made
Yabbit chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
ok i have to say i loved the ending

:P
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is really good!
Stevethewondercat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awesome!
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is cool, and oh poor Jamie, what has Pyro done to you? :P

I've always liked this pairing, even though as you say, they barely meet, but meh. Who needs consistency when you can have two semi-insane people?
Miss Sydney chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
God, that was so fun. :) I loved the romy part, and the entirety of the fic. More?
Chasingstormshadows chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
So good! I loved it! I feel so special. Thank you 3 Why was Jamie there, though? That's one of the only things I didn't get, but otherwise, wonderful! Again, thank you :)
Raven34link chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
LOL funny fan fic i love how Pyro was able to calm Wanda so easily and the Do ya think he has Gambit's number? was funny too
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awww! That was SPECTACULAR! It made all happyful inside! Awesometastical job! Much loves!

-Ace
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hahaha! I love how you ever so covertly worked a little Romy into there. I, personally, love Pyro, and felt that they should've gone a little more in-depth with his character on the show. I'm one of those more open-minded shippers, (crazy, I know,) who likes Pyro/Wanda, but likes Todd/Wanda as well. :3 I'm also a fan of both Zutara and Kataang. XD

Anywho, enough about me. This was a great story, and I really think that it helps to round out Pyro's character. In the comics he's only got little bouts of insanity, and you reflected that excelently. (; Way to keep up the spectacular work!

-Spade

P.S. I care about the others characters; Kurt and Kitty, for instance. XD I bet you'd do a great Kurtty... *wink wink nudge nudge*
aecul chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
That was so much fun! I liked the Pietro/Wanda stuff. It reminded me of my sister and me, lol.

It seems like when I really enjoy a story I can't think of anything useful to say in a review. Um...Pyro was great, very in-character. When he asked Wanda out, Pietro tried to kill him? What about *Toad*? XD

Remy was hanging out on Rogue's balcony...hahaha! Jamie was funny too. :)

I know what you mean about Jonda being a weird pairing...when I first started reading Jonda stories I was scouring Evo for any signs that they liked or even knew each other in the show. But people built the Alex/Laura shipping pretty much off the fact that they're standing next to each other in the final picture, so I guess it's not the biggest stretch in the fandom...

Really cute! It was a tiny bit stereotypical (but not that much. The plot itself was very creative, I thought. More than I can say for some of my own stuff, probably...) but I did like it a lot. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love this with a fiery passion that transcends all rational thought.

You'll never believe this, but your theory of Pyro's insanity matches mine almost exactly. And while I love Cajun Spice merely for the Romy, that scene is one of my personal faves.

"Sabertooth's out playin' with a ball o' yarn, Colossus has high-tailed it back ta Russia, annnnnn Gambit didn' leave a note on the fridge."

Whoever decided it was a good idea to leave John-alone- at the base was clearly off his track.

I love how only he can calm her down. I love how he understands her. I love how you pretty much outlined my idea of Remy and Johnny's friendship. Seriously, it's like you're in my mind.

I adored the Romy- as usual. They are, and always will be, my top fave couple. Jonda is a close second, but really, nothing will ever top our favorite Cajun and his Southern belle.

Liked Pie and Wands bonding. Thought Eric's reaction to Pie's complaint was funnier than it was probably meant to be.

So glad you have come over to the love- or like -of Jonda. I can't really recall the first Jonda fic I ever read, but I think it was probably a Romy with Jonda in it. One time, and I was hooked. They're so awesome.

You are amazing, and talented, and really a lot of other adjectives that I won't list 'cause this is already a really long review. Ciao, you awesome person, you.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Well I loved it! I thought you did a great job with it and I loved the little Romy flavoring in on the side! I think you really made them connect, and it's great that Wanda's found someone to understand her. Overall, totally awesome! -And no soda for you Jamie, or tea!
ororomunroe531 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Lovely story. _ Not nearly enough Johnda out there.

And I like your disclaimer. haha.

-Zandra :3
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Yeah, this is a good pairing, but Romy will always be #1. :) I agree, Cajun Spice should've been completely Romy. I really don't care how they came to find her. Good one-shot.