Reviews for Angel in Exile
Solabriel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awww, I love Michael!Adam. You make me want this character on the show so much. I loved the reveal at the end so much - but I really want him to be able to see Sam (and Dean) soon.
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
So I've just finished reading all the stories I could find in the Angel!Adam 'verse, and I just have to say, I loved them all.

My favourite part was the fact that you were showing them all as actually having a functional relationship, and I loved the dynamics between the three of them, particularly Adam and Sam.

The other thing that I really enjoyed reading was the whole angel thing (obviously). I love the irony- they spent over a year saying all angels are dicks and so on and so forth, and then their brother ends up being one? It's oddly perfect. And then of course the character you've shown in this story... I love how distinctly 'Winchester-ish' his personality was and the microscope on his personality was worth the lack of Sam and Dean. Now I'm just lamenting the fact that it was the last one, and really hoping that you decide to write more.
Cygnus the Swan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm in love, it's just the right mixture of funny and serious plot. I also think you got Adam's personality down rather good and all, it's awesome.

Or something. xD;;
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Okay, just here to say I LOVED this. Adam as an awesome half-angel? YESSSS. 3

And dude, your writing is hilarious. Seriously, there was like a smile on my face almost the whole way through.

But the serious moments were great too, like Adam being kind of like Dean, and then the cute Cas and Adam moments? I likeeee. :3

I really like, so I'm looking forward to reading more of your fic!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Angel!Adam and Castiel are BAMFs, seriously. Them hugging when Cas was trying to reassure Adam was just about the most adorable thing ever.

"Cas and Adam: Angel Detectives." And that just sounds epic. Balthasar better watch out. xDD

As always, your writing never fails to win me over. :)
Ciya chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
LMAO! Tried to read some parts out loud to my daughter and spent most of the time giggling hysterically. Angel!Adam is hilarious.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Adam and Cas, investigators at large... Too funny! Good story.
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love angel!Adam so much! He makes me very happy! And then you have awesome!Cas flying around, and it's perfect! Update soon!
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ha, Adam in a suit. Just another reasons to make him look like Sam and Dean's magical gay love child. I've seen the picture and it just makes me giggle through out the story. It just makes him seem so...un-Snarky!Adam like and more Michael!Adam. This story made him seem like a kicked puppy. It's sad in a, "You need a hug" kind of way.

He really needs to run into Sam and Dean. They need to make fun of him in his new suit. :D
Asphen chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
THIS IS AWESOME!

I loved this very much and I think you got Adam just right. Although I wasn't entirely sure about Castiel at the end... Maybe it's just me.