Reviews for His First
Schattenjagd chapter 12 . 6/23/2018
Awesome story. Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hi, I dont know if you are still reading reviews but I have read all of your snape and OC stories and really think you capture his charachter very well. Hope you can post the sequel for this story
Lia chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story. I think it was the best fanfiction I've read so far. A very original plot and you nailed Severus's characterization.
I was wondering when you will be posting the sequel to His First, as I am eager to read more about Severus and Nadezhda. I hope it is soon.
Keep up your fantastic writing!
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Thank you for telling us that we will get some answers here. But my best hypothesis is that she's fled into the Muggle world, which I suspect she knows little about, or is using Muggle transportation to flee to a different wizarding community that doesn't like talking to Britain.

I also think that she contemplated letting Charles think he was the father, in the usual old-fashioned way, and simply could not go through with it-and accepted the potion to keep either Charles or Snape from looking for her too long.

But I do hope to see the next story soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
'All this child ever needs to know about its father is that he was nothing but kind to me even though he didn't have to and that he looked out for me when I was in danger.'

-She's not talking about Barty here, is she? Although her privacy was gained at the cost of the Longbottoms' sanity, as it seems.

Very good chapter. Miss McKibben does have some time to decide on her options, and indeed, to change her mind about continuing her education.

And to quietly disappear from the Wizarding World, I expect.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
If Nadezhda knew everything, she would know her rival was a dead woman, and that it's very hard to compete with a ghost, whose faults fade away with every year.

But she's also a Slytherin, and finally free of her father's shadow and brutality (and pretty soon she'll be free of Barty, as well).

With luck, she and Charles will have a very happy life together. But perhaps she might remember her Head of House every once in a while.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
There was just as little use arguing with Dumbledore as there was arguing with the Dark Lord.

-Pretty much.

And, you know, Snape _did_ trust the wrong man to protect the Potters. A pity he didn't know that Albus had kept the Cloak that might have hidden all three of them from the Dark Lord.

Obviously, Nadezha has her own agenda. What will she do with Barty Jr. in Azkaban, if she turns up pregnant and Snape doesn't remember their encounter?

Very good chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Lily Evans had most certainly acted that way and done everything in her power to keep as far away from Snape as possible after their incident. But Charles Herrington was obviously different.

-That's because Charles Herrington is actually a friend.

And Albus is good at making promises of protection, but not so hot at the follow through. The bodies of the Potters attest to that. Snape didn't bring that up to himself mentally, but I'm sure it colors his assessment of the Headmaster.

Snape is right. He can't protect her at all.

Here's hoping Albus understands that part (but then, he rarely cares about anyone besides his pet Gryffs anyway, and treats even them as...expendable).

Scary and unpleasant chapter, but well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Dumbledore sighed. 'I wish there was something else we could do, Severus,' he admitted. 'I don't like this, not at all.'

'Trust me, Headmaster,' Snape replied, 'I do not like it either.'

-But Dumbledore can never seem to think of anything that would help any student in trouble, except in a way to make Snape pay for it somehow. It would see that Charles is still on his beloved's side, though (unlike Lily, who couldn't wait to rush to James Potter's side even while Snape was being tormented by him).

This is a surprising and ugly development, though, and I hope both Snape and Nadezhda survive this summons.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Snape is doing his best to protect the girl, but he's not being given much of a chance, is he?

Nadexha was pretty good with that contraceptive dodge; but she won't be able to use it very often, will she?
Liz chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
I really really want you to continue this story, it is my favorite Severus fan fiction ever! You did an amazing job and I love your character, the writting is superb and Snape is really in character! Please please please continue, I'm literally begging and will review every chapter of the new story! In any case thank you for the wonderful read!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
And that boy had ended up making all the wrong choices. Heaven forbid the girl was already beyond salvation.

-He knows _he_ is. And yet, how many of those choices were made for him? Perhaps Dumbledore wants to save Barty Jr. because he knows how many he's lost already.

Or, he needs another spy and puppet. There is that.

But I think Nadezhda has another motive than pureblood purity to dump Charles; I think she wants to keep him safe, and being around her might well put him on her father's AK list.

Besides, Lily wanted to dump Severus anyway; no amount of begging changed her mind.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
It's pretty clear in this chapter that Bella is having Barty for herself by proxy, and that the girl is only a prop. The Dark magic is only a byproduct, but a welcome one for Bella.

And who knows what kind of trouble Snape has made for himself by going along with her with those gestures? I expect we're about to find out.

Good for Barty, though; the girl might not be the only one who needed a potion with all those witnesses. Here's hoping Barty really does mean to protect the girl.
Simulcika chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Very good story. Very well written. I went to sleep 5 A.M because, I wanted to finish reading :)

Can't wait for the continuation of this story. Very good.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This is a very scary chapter, and Bella's little addition to keep the girl in line is scarier still.

Poor Snape, unable to protect a girl with green eyes. Again.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »