Reviews for When Parker Met Hannah
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Parker, you rule. Booth, you are a ditz...kids are wonderful judges of character. This is wonderful, truly - I love Parker stories, and I love how attached he is to Bones, it's perfect! Good work!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really liked it! Great job!:)
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I like your take on Parkers first meeting with Hannah. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out on the show.
etakkate chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this was really great. it's hard with Parker because we don't really see him that much on the show and kids grow and change but I felt it was perfect. I could really see the conversation happening as if it were within the storyline of an episode! thanks for sharing!
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I can't help but wonder about what Parker's reaction to Hannah is going to be. I don't think he's going to really like her that much, at least I can hope he won't, no matter how nice she might normally be - she's no Bones.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I really like Hannah, (she isn't a b**** at all) but she doesn't stand a chance.
Cortexikid chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love when Bones and Parker interact so to hear the boy talk so fondly of her is wonderful! Loved it :) Brennan thrumps Hannah for Parker's affections methinks. Hopefully Booth will realize that the same can be said for his too (not that Hannah's bad or anything but still...) anyway enough rambling from me. Well done ~Cortexikid
Cortexikid chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is a very realistic one shot. I thought that Parker's take on things was believable-not too dramatic but honest in the way that only a kid can be.

To be honest, I struggled at the end. You had to end it if this was a one shot, right? But I wanted more of the story and felt a bit frustrated with the simplicity of the ending. I suppose you've just taught me to be greedy for a complete, detailed, engrossingly elaborate story like the others you've posted here. This simple ending was fine for this short tale, but I wouldn't have complained at all if this one had continued!
avrienne chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
While the idea makes me shudder, I have to admit that this is a more realistic take on Parker's reaction to Hannah. Love the Booth/Parker interation too.
dovepage chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Nicely done but just ugh on the story.
lizCSBones chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
that was great!glad you wrote this... I loved how parker says bones in almost every sentense. it was more realistic than others... thanks for giving me hope ยท'bout him LOL