Reviews for Lacrimosa
Evci chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Great story, heart breaking sad, Its well written.
smilingT12 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
You managed to make me cry. Very well done story. Thank you for sharing it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Great story, heart breaking sad
Jeralyn chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story! Very poignant & touching! I could see this as an actual episode of the t.v. series.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
"It was his parent's wedding anniversary this weekend and he had got them tickets for 'Don Giovanni 'at the Kennedy Centre." - If it is Tim's mom ANd dad involved, then it should be "parents' wedding anniversary".

"Jenny signals to the technician to end the call. She turns to Gibbs and he sees tears in her eyes, whether they are tears of rage or tears of sadness he doesn't know – at least not until she asks." - This surprises me, as I got the impression director Shephard did not care for Tim at all, at least not in the way she cared about Ziva, DiNozzo or Gibbs.

"Gibbs, Tony and Ziva go back to the Willard – they conduct more interviews, check more security footage, looking for Ziva's 'needle in a needle stack.' - AW! at that Zivaism.
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Damn! That's deep.
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh My God! My heart breaks for Tim. Losing all of his family members at once. Horrifying thing to deal with. I would have killed the SOB personally myself, but Tim's a better man than I. Great story. You have a real talent.
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
So sad! . :( Very good job - I really liked it! xx
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
this is so heartbreakingly sad. poor tim. how terrible. it makes me wish they had let ziva have benadict; now i would have like to read that. i just cannot even imagine what that would have been like for Tim.. and i dont' want to.

really sad but really great.

i have one question about a line- "They took me in, raised me as their own and I can't even cry for them."- does this mean Tim was also adopted? just wondering so I can fully get the story straight in my head. _
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
this has been one of my favorites since I first read it.

awesome story.