Reviews for Void
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Speechless. This is amazing!
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Great! I can't wait to see what happens! I hope Spock's Okay...
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I don't even know how to review to this. I have so many thoughts running through my mind, I don't know where to start!
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Dumbfounded and speechless. This is amazing!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow. I don't even know what to say to this. It's simply too awesome for words.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
YOU ARE NOT ENDING THIS HERE... ARE YOU?! This is the worst place possible to end it, this leaves lots of lose ends too. What happened? I don't get it, did Spock die and that's the end of it.
androidromance chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Amazing, as always. Sad to see this hasn't updated.
T'Mar1959 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Please come back and finish this story. You have left us hanging here with the image that Spock is letting him self die to escape the pain. I know that McCoy and Uhura are doing all that they can to help him. I think that what he needs to help him will be a bond with Jim. I can only hope that is the direction that you are taking this story and hope that you will come back and finish it up soon. Please do not let us wondering about our favorite Vulcan and how is will survive this.
TOSoldtimer chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
I know it's been a long time, but please, please, please finish this story. It is so real. Unworthy to live. The void like a black hole pulling you in. I escaped that void. Hopefully Spock will too, but even if he doesn't, please finish the story. It's one of your best. Don't leave us wondering. Thanks.
Hephaestus01 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Dear God, you cannot let this story die! It is excellent and I absolutely must know how it ends! Please come back it!
mou chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
nooo! this can't be the end, please update soon!
mou chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
cool.
mou chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
wicked.
mou chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
cool.
Doni chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
What you have so far is definitely intriguing and very sad.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »