Reviews for Be Prepared Voldemortstyle!
Silverpaws9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Oh i just love it! I know you written it ages ago but I have just read it. Brilliant!
Lady Voldything chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
tee hee! quite lovely. you show a talent for song parodies. now do a yellow submarine parody and we'll all be happy!
CountessMel chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
ha! I think that's cute
PhoenixTearsp322 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
::Hysterical Laughter::
That was great! I loved it! Intersting twist on the song.
Lucius' gal chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
KEWLIES DO MORE!

PLZ DO A HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME PARODY YOU'RE REALLY GOOD!
Mewberries chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Hahahahahaha! Funny! Can you say favorites list? Someone should write a HP/TLK crossover! Or at least a musical of one of the books! Keep writin'! :)
Beena-Pani chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
ooooo...cool! love it!
lil hermie girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
I read it and thought it was very very funny... but then i read the reviews and noticed all the ones talking about copying. But hey maby u were just thinking along the same lines as the other author. I'm not taking sides so no1 hate me (please!) Anyway i'm going to read the other one now. So all i can say is, IT WAS FUNNY AND WHOEVER WROTE IT THANK YOU!
Melodia chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Humerous...
Nogard chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Very funny!
mystery person chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
as a lion king superfan as well as harry potter, that is pure genius. how comes i can never think of stuff as good as that?
Clayin chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
lmao! very funny! *giggles hysterically at Voldemort and Death Eaters dancing around to this song, a la the Lion King*
Potter Weasley N' Company chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
That totally fit!
Good and Evil Split personality chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I love It! You should write some more!
brandy chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
"Princess of Mirrors already did this, which means your idea isnt original. Think originally...its obvious you dont"