Reviews for The Stranger
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Always have a soft spot for AUs! Liked the various cameos of the Naruto gang...this could easily become a multi fic if you wanted to stretch out their courtship, so Neji could learn more about Shikamaru. But a steamy one shot, nonetheless!
Ryoubear chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
It was awesome! Not hot is the word.

It would be awesome if you did it again but in Neji's P.O.V
notquite.somethingelse chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Damn. So hot xD. It was really well written too I liked that Shikamaru was the narrator. Thanks for sharing your great story with us! :D
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was so hot and perfect!
xSonya chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was so good, i'm speechless .

To say it was even good, would be a complete understatement. It was amazing! Worth the read! I love how you described the london underground haha, it's all so very true. Not all of us get lucky like Shika though unfortunately, haha.

I love the intervals where you skipped things *that weird line thingy* normally when i read stories, they're in the most annoying and inconvinient places, but you placed them perfectly - not that its a big deal overall, but still xD gives the story nice flow.

Right away when i saw the title 'stranger' i knew I was going to read and enjoy this, and it lived up to the great expectations my mind had set, if not overly exceed it

Love your writing style and the way you describe things, it's refreshing to see something new all the time, and this delivers just that. It wasn't too over the top and offered just the right amount of detail.

But yeah, overall, again, i loved it, I would love to read more from you. Keep up the great work!

- xSonya
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was totally charming.
mysticaldragon11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Totally sexy and worth the read! I loved this!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Gah, so fucking drool worthy! :) LOVED It! :P Almost wish it was continued.. but its perfect as is :P
heidlebergchick chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it! wish it was even longer and continued, days at the office or who knows what your brilliant mind can conjure up for these two. the only thing that i could think of was while i was reading through the first part didnt know if the I was shikamaru or neji, it possible that i was reading too quickly though. anyway, loved it!
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So...where can I get myself a Neji? XD

That aside, damn if this isn't one of the best written Naruto smut fic I've seen in quite a while. This is either my second or first favourite pairing, never could decide if I liked Shika/Neji or Kakashi/Iruka more. *ponders*

But yes, well written, well paced and smoking hot. Another one for the favourites.
Famastory chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
nice story, of only youd written more about their relationship after...
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was awesome...aside from the fact that I have been converted to nejixshikamaru, I have one little request. Could you possibly write a second chapter that's nejis pov?
Claressa chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It was... HOT!

I don't know much words in english but 'hot' is the closest to what I wanna say.

What a way to go with a hot stranger... I really liked it, it was fun and sexy, and hot!
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is really good I love shikamaru to bottom it works out better you need to make more of these
kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Incredible c: It was really great.