Reviews for Neutron Star Collision
Really got into this, sad you didn't continue. Love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Just found this story, love it.. I hope you continue it. Love your new p/c stories. Thank you and please continue this story.
DMCF chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
GOOD. GOT MOORE CHAPTERS
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I NEED MORE!
Besilea chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Great story! Hope for more soon!
Video Game Wizzard33 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
You are a cool writer please keep writing more stories about Jean Luc and Beverly
Scyfy girl chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
This is very interesting i never knew thats how bev and the captain met! I guess i cant call myself a real fan if i didnt know that. Please update this soon I've been waiting for a long time and it's really good.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Oh it'd getting exciting. Do the psycho is after Natalie. Riker is under orders and seeking permission to enter the neutral zone. Beverly is worried about the captain, the captain is worried about his people. What are the experiments they are doing to David? Will they be alright? Can't wait to read more. Beverlys daughter? Is it just because she is a neice or is there something that bevelery did not tell Jean luc? Please update soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Omg what happened to the away team. Was it the plant again? Please update soon.
EarthGizmo chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Continue the story its great! I have noticed that Jean-Luc had been coughing a lot nice work. keep writing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Thank god he is awake. Interesting conversation with natalie and the good doctor. Can't wait to see what happens with the captain. Is there going to be some Jeverly?( jean luc and Beverly)?
Steeleafan chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Nice.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
You tease I thought beverly was going to tell us how they met at the end. Wow so natalies heart is taken she is in live, will Picard and crusher get closer? Can't wait for more.
Steeleafan chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
haha this is going to be good.
xphile.1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I just finished Chapter 4 and I'm looking forward to the next one! :) I love all of the dialogue between everyone! It's very much like watching an episode, haha!