Reviews for Something Wicked Cool This Way Comes
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
I have to say, This is now one of my favorite fanfics. Can't wait, can not wait, for the next chapter.
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I thought Pike from the Buffy movie was the inspiration for Spike, only cause Josh changed it into a TV show, they made him vampized?
Hmmm, maybe a little of both...
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Okay, don't like Gayle cause she hit on Spike. Just no.
But love Gayle cause If it wasn't for that, she'd be soooo cool.
And can't wait to find out how Dawnie takes it.
rororogers chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
This story is soooo good. Please please please update soon.
Litalove chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Oh I just found this story te other day and I finally caught up and ohmygoodness! I can't wait to find out hats next! :)
AngelofSnow chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Please don't end it here. You need to keep with the updating.

I'm still mystified as to what exactly Gayle is. And there's a chance that Buffy and Spike might be special vampire-married as "mates". I love the whole different world and mythos you've created in this fic. It works perfectly in the nebulous world of Buffy/Angel.

Please, please continue when you get a chance. The jokes are good and those little moments of Buffy and Spike goodness are excellent.
lilredridinghood98 chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
I love this story. I am so glad you started writing it again!
The Littlest Winchester chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
Love love love! Please right more soon! I love all the new characters you bring in, especially Sam.
Becky chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
After reading 15 chapters in one sitting, I have to say I have a stomachache and I'm exhausted. But that's probably because I've been hunched over my iPad reading for a few hours now, and there's been a good deal of crying involved. Also, it's now 1am, but i just couldnt stop! I love that you've made me really care what happens, although I spent quite a few chapters praying that something horrible would happen to Gayle, and soon. I love angst, and I've really enjoyed the characters' interactions so far. I do start to get a little worried when everyone starts approving of Buffy and Spike, since I kinda like the them-against-the-worldness of the forbidden relationship, but I'm glad to see that Giles still isn't thrilled. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ultimateGambit chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
I just discovered this story and I must stay it's wickedly cool (to quote someone :) ). Gayle is one of those rare interesting OCs created in fan-fiction with her mystery and just plain awsomeness. I'm really digging the small piece by piece reveal and I'm really curious if her identity is inspired by actual mythology/folklore/religion.
ginar369 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
Okay I can kind of see Buffy being upset about the bite. We all known she doesn't think well on her feet when it comes to anything other than slaying. But to think he would turn her?

Who and or what is Gayle and is she really a good guy? Okay she is helping Buffy and Spike get their act together and paid off Buffy's bills but something seems off about her. Not just being able to light a cigarette without a lighter.
hulettwyo chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Yay! You're back! I had to go and re-read the whole story from the beginning... yes, it was a terrible hardship... NOT!

Please update soon!
alexiarrose chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Just found this fic with the most recent update. Really enjoying it. There's a lot of mysteries yet to unravel, so I hope to see lots of updates! I enjoy fics with engaging original characters, and Mama Gayle certainly fits the bill! I look forward to seeing her story develop.
uberspazztastic chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Love how this story has developed. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Lalabuff chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
I'm highly intrigued by this story, its fantastic. Hope the spuffy fight doesn't last too long though. Thank you for updating again!