Reviews for Minutia
IHeart2896 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
HA! I knew it! I knew sarkan inside was annoyed with the cuteness of cyrus! XD I can see it now him smiling on the outside but pissed off to no extent on the inside. Again sarkan, respect from me ;)
IHeart2896 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Whoa cyrus surprised even sarkan and from what I saw he rarely is surprised. Good for cyrus! Great work right here
IHeart2896 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
You saw that quick dark look too? I thought I was the only one! :D

Whoa. Just whoa. *backs far away* take her man I'm a straight 15 year old girl anyway *is lame* XD
IHeart2896 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Yes Sarkan is one the sexiest people alive and I am not afraid to admit that. This PROVES humanity within this godlike person using his charm to other people. However I see more teens and young adults to be attracted than middleage women to be honest XD. And yes the inconsistancy of sarkan's eyes piss me off as well so you're not alone and good excuse to using it ;)
IHeart2896 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
And that's the story of how michael came to be in Kooza.

Gotta say sarkan gets a huge pile of crap to deal with when it comes to the clowns. It's a huge wonder that exactly HOW does he handle it with a "ehh" and a chuckle when they do something idiotic and bringing a pickpocket to increase that pressure. Sarkan, respect from me ;)
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Pardon my language but holy crap. The angst here is like high! I would like sob at how tense and controling sarkan is with asyu. I can see why she's really threatened by him.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
"Admit it sarkan craving sweet things can be jarring" OK I'll admit it. It's jarring but hey I'm a sweet toothed person myself so I can relate XD. Cita seems very likeable here because she's open to talk to new people around Kooza. This chapter was sweet and slightly progressive to proving one thing: Sarkan is human
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
*kicks computer* make me reply to the nice PMs XD

Anyways I can really see that ANGER azar's slowly but surely getting. Something tells me she'd be the worst babysitter ever XD. I gotta hand to you you make the character's feelings very realistic.
Nina feliz chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
that right the calowns can do that, they are the best hehe, I lov the pickpocket, a dont know why but still XD
Nina feliz chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
platonic...i love that word...and fact XD
ToMordor chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I sure wouldnt want to get on Azar's bad side. She seems to have a bit of The Trickster's temper. :D
ToMordor chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Oh Cita, shes so cute! I was surprised to hear that everyone in Kooza was so aware of the circumstances (that they know their nature is to please Sarkan and that they all have a little of him inside of them).

I want to know everything too like Cyrus! Haha! Im wondering what he is going to do with that information!
ToMordor chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Does it pain Sarkan at all that he cannot tell Cyrus this? Does he want him to know? I wonder how Cyrus would react at this information. Is there some way to get around that say Azar picks up on whats going on and tells Cyrus?
ToMordor chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
This chapter made me remember why I adore the Innocent. The thought of little Cyrus in distress over his missing kite and scurrying around trying to find it is adorable.
ToMordor chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
So went nuts and wouldnt recognize my password last time I tried to log in :)

Loveee this chapter. There is certainty fear with the Innocent and the start of Kooza directed at the Trickster...and for good reason. I like the portrayal of that.

What is your take on the Trickster's movement of his arms and hands during Azar's performance here (and in the dvd)? Is he controlling her or aiding her in some way?

Im going to rewatch the dvd to find that moment when he glares at the Innocent...I never really caught that I dont think! Personally, I love the power behind that moment where he blocks The Trapeze Artist from leaving the telling.