Reviews for Waking Up
mosh64 chapter 1 . 4/24
Loved it...well written!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/31
That was so Maura, you got the thoughts and feelings perfect. Love the detail in this. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
That was a fun read! (One small bit of constructive criticism - I'd cut out or do something different with the last line).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was funny! Awesome job!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Dude. This was awesome
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I enjoyed this. It made me smile.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ok, I see what you were trying with Maura's POV, and I think you do write formJane more effectively. Maura comes across as more robotic than she likely is in her head. Though, I did enjoy this situation (kind of) for spurring them into action.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Mmm, very pleased indeed. :)
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hmm, I am very much enjoying your work. ;) Your writing style flows and just begs for one's full attention. Plus, your characterizations are top notch, really you've portrayed Maura fantastically and I quite enjoy how you write them together. Their chemistry.

...It's really just a bonus that they usually manage to end up nude or half naked. My my, I should really stop pulling all nighters only to end up reading. lol
MoJoR chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
loved it. i thought the characterization was spot on, personally. Also a believable and funny morning after the night before storyline. Thanks for sharing.
hacc7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Your Maura is very good. And hilarious!
Swishla chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
You did a great job getting into Maura's head. Your thought process for her was spot on regarding the hangover and her inner thoughts on Jane's language. Nicely done!
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this makes me ridiculously happy! And I love seeing it from Maura's side of things :)
kovujackson chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i LOVE seeing through Maura's POV and how you showed that even in her head, she thinks in such a manner. i liked it a lot. i would like to see more of her thoughts.
Fever-Induced chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
It didn't feel Off at all. I think you captured Maura's side of things pretty darn well, considering that you mostly lean towards from Jane's side. And it was cute too. Really cute [: