Reviews for Lost at Sea
PhoenixRising360 chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Great story! McNozzo isn't my favorite pairing but this was very well done. You stayed true to their characters with a little extra angst for good measure and you handled the tangled emotional setbacks well. You also obviously did some good research because when I was reading, especially the medical aspect, I didn't feel that you didn't know what you were talking about as I have on some other stories though the medical aspect is probably one of the toughest things to write in fiction especially with stuff like the plague.
Mel Writer chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
OMG, Thank you for making this! I love it! XD
1sunfun chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Why would there be more retribution for Vance? Isn't it enough that he's gone? What's next? A lynching? Somehow in this story, Vance, who had worked his way up to Asst Director and Director, is so low that he accepted a mere $50,000 dollars to 'ruin'' the team from a BROKE Dinozzo Sr. Never mind that he broke up the team in order to find the mole who was leaking Military Secrets to terrorists in NCIS.

And a good thing too because one of 'our team' could have been killed instead of Langer.

But Jenny tried to get McGee to quit early on and almost got Tony killed because of her personal vendetta against 'The Frog'. But that's somehow overlooked.

I wonder why?
volfan chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Amazing story. Your characters were very true to the show.
ob1292 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Good story, Nice work
lizrat66 chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Just found this, really enjoyed it, very well written.
jumango chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Enjoyed reading this!
ArtemisEmerald chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Another favorite story! Have you ever considered getting an Archive Of Our Own account? It would be awesome for us readers who like to save stories. AO3 has a button where readers can turn chaptered stories into one long fic, which makes it easy to save. Anyway, this was an awesome story and it was good to see a completed Tony/Tim story that had so many twists. I loved it!
falseproffitt chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
wow i really enjoyed you story and can't wait to read more of them keep it up and thanks
happily ever after all chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story! I think it is a great plot and a wonderful rendition of the NCIS cast. Kudos!
Lidil chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Beautiful story.

Well done with excellent characterizations.
Jebeth chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
This was a wonderful story. Gibbs scared me for a while, but it turned out great.
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
I really loved this story. I liked how Tony and Tim got together while Tony was away you don't see that very often. Protective!Tim is all kinds of cute. Thanks for such a delightful story!