Reviews for Meant to Be
STforRK chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
thumbs up, on to the story in the series
Lord of Kavaka chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It evoke some of the same emotions that reading the Chainfire trilogy did. Good job. Bravo! Brilliant!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Brilliant! I love it how Zedd still seems to be able to interrupt them. It's one of his major talents. LOL. )
Lord of Kavaka chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
intense, very good writing, kept me on the edge of my seat, and boy, what a cliffhanger!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
i'm getting worried that Brey is going to show up at the most inconvenient time and mess things up again.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Yes! Loved how their love is so powerful that despite this magical separation they can still feel it. Hoping Zedd comes to his senses as listens to the Seeker of Truth, because even when the Seeker sounds crazy he's most often correct... and Zedd should know this, since he named Richard the Seeker.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Yay for Aggie, Richard needed some cheering up.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Uh-oh! Not good.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
parts of the this chapter are sad, w/ K thinking about R going on. At least Cara's still on R's side.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
good chapter, liked how they "bumped" into one another, in a manner of speaking. )
Lord of Kavaka chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Now that's good! Kahlan's stuck in the Keep and R/Z/C coming. Hopefully R will sense her or something. LOL. Good job. Brilliant!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
i'm curious to find out what has happened to Kahlan. Very cool idea. Bravo!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Almost reminds me of Chainfire, which is good, because I really enjoyed those final three books in the SoT series.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
interesting. I need not see that coming.
beckyjanel chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
OMG this story is SO INCREDIBLE! I will be going on to read the next part as soon as I can! It is written fantastically I wanted to cry with sadness and with joy right along with the characters! AMAZING job! Can't wait to read more! 333
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »