Reviews for Sake:
xMousex chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
A good story that doesn't deserve to be abandoned. I'd love to see what happens next, if you ever plan on coming back to this story. especillay now that Hijikata just Kazama kiss Chizuru...drama is definitely ensured.
Mirla chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Please continue! This is one of the best stories I have read!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Lol just when you think things couldn't get worse...well it usually does get worse. Lol this is going to be one heck of a showdown.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Lol I am cracking up..what exactly happened to her clothes to cause Yamazaki to blush. Lol looks like Hijikata is off the hook from being a so called loli-con.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Rofl and they think Hijikata is a loli-con. Bwahahaha Kazama really needs better ways of wooing a lady. Lol I bet Souji and the others are having waay too much fun at Hijikata's expense..I think they are just seeing how much he can take before he snaps. Hmmm Well Danna sometimes marry the Meiko that they are the patron of.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Rofl my favorite line "That's worse than I imagined, Hijikata-san is a lollicon!"
On another note, I can't help but feeling awkward for Chizuru seeing as Hijikata has probably copped a feeling of his first bosoms...lol you could probably slice the tension with a knife.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Err you meant pride, not proud at the end there. Lol I love how Hijikata is subtle in his anger. Strangely, that is the best method for making one feel bad.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I melted..into a puddle of goo. Maybe Hijikata should drink a bit more often.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Teehee I never thought he would say the word hell..omg what mark? (Goes to previous chapter with wide eyes, wondering if there was a hickey scene)
lilkathra chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
love to know what happens next
Aen Silver Fire chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Great story you have here! I loved it! I surely hope to see you update soon!
ranunculus76 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
First of all, thank you so much for the great effort translating this wonderful story which I can't get enough of. Second, I would love for you to continue unless you had enough of it. I would totally understand and respect your choice. But it would leave some of us here thirsty for more.
phantome101 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I like the way it's going but...could you please check your sentence structure and spelling? It's giving me a headache.
Coyote-holy chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
This story is amazing! 3 continue writing!
Aogetsu chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
So far so good! . I just found this recently and I ended up reading up to this chapter right away. It would be nice to see more things become complicated between Chizuru and Hijikata. (My sadistic romantic side is working...) I guess the next chapter is going to be quite, err,,, messy.
I'd love to read more! I hope you update soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »