Reviews for Buried Secrets
ANONIMOUS chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I FOND THIS FIC RESINTLY. THIS IS AWESOME!
direitojessica chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Beautifull!
direitojessica chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful!
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
:) I am trying very hard to review... Cuz i hate it when my readers don't review. Awesome job on the story! :)
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Awww... Sweet moment! :3
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
OMG I KNOW RIGHT? I have that SAME problem! IT ALWAYS SEEMS LONGER IN MICROSOFT WORD! ok. I'm good now. Sorry for the outburst, it's just good to know i'm not the only one! YAY! XD Btw, LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! XD lol
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
I totally thought she was gonna get to the end where jake's entry was :0
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I felt like spreading some love to those how deserve it3
So...REVIEW! X3 I really like it so far!
TheNargana chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
So, here my review to your Story ... It was Awesome, i read it in two days, i just stop at 1am in the morning to go to bed and start again at 5 pm after work. This Story was a genius writing, it is just sad that you did not explain how Rose got the diary. Dont tell me if you do it in the Sequel, i will start it immediately.
Anna Maria chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Some people can actually also remember thier past lives.

I am a regular reviewer but I also like to change my pen-name every once in a while.

Anna Maria, however, is, infact, my real name.
AMBer chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
U r so random! Can I have my cookie now? :)
servant123 chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Adorable :) :) :) Really not much more to say than that. And thanks for sending them all back to NYC!
God bless ;)
servant123 chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
That was amazing :D I love the ending scene, with them finally back together :) A lovely conclusion, although I'm still really looking forward to the epilogue! Keep up the good work!
God bless :)
PS: Nit-pickers note: the scientific symbols are the same world-wide. Although the name itself might be written/pronounced differently, "H" is still the symbol Hydrogen and "O" is still oxygen and all that, so Rose wouldn't have to learn any scientific formulas in Chinese, because they're the same as they are in English. (Makes you glad we don't speak another language, huh? Gosh, those would be a pain to learn!)