Reviews for Buried Secrets
pottersparky chapter 15 . 6/7
I like it. True love is rose and jake. There love is better than twilight. I only wish there where more romance stories about them. I like how rose show having feeling for jake even if she did not know how dear he was to her heart. I wish they come out with American dragon on dvd. I like this Disney song called i'am gonna love you for rest my life. Ron and kim are next fav Disney lovers. You are great writer and wish to see more American dragon stories by you in future. Rose and jake forever! Very well done indeed.
Best chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
I'm sorry for the loss of your family members if it makes you feel any better when I lost my grandmother it effected me a lot to and normally I'm on the boarder of emotion less but that was something that really knows how to sneak up on you and if someone as detached from their emotions as me feels as bad as I did then I don't even want to know how bad it makes you feel and for that I am truly sorry.
Robotic Samurai chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Hey, I don't know if you're even going to read reviews for a 2 year old Fic but I figured I may as well tell ya what I think of this regardless. To be frank, I love this and it's oneshot sequel so much that I kinda have made it part of my headcanon. It's not perfect but it brings Rose's side of things the proper amount of development to where her getting her memories back makes a lot more sense. Plus this gives the relationship a lot more satisfying of a finish that I really wish the show had.
ANONIMOUS chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I FOND THIS FIC RESINTLY. THIS IS AWESOME!
direitojessica chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Beautifull!
direitojessica chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful!
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
:) I am trying very hard to review... Cuz i hate it when my readers don't review. Awesome job on the story! :)
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Awww... Sweet moment! :3
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
OMG I KNOW RIGHT? I have that SAME problem! IT ALWAYS SEEMS LONGER IN MICROSOFT WORD! ok. I'm good now. Sorry for the outburst, it's just good to know i'm not the only one! YAY! XD Btw, LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! XD lol
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
I totally thought she was gonna get to the end where jake's entry was :0
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I felt like spreading some love to those how deserve it3
So...REVIEW! X3 I really like it so far!
TheNargana chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
So, here my review to your Story ... It was Awesome, i read it in two days, i just stop at 1am in the morning to go to bed and start again at 5 pm after work. This Story was a genius writing, it is just sad that you did not explain how Rose got the diary. Dont tell me if you do it in the Sequel, i will start it immediately.