Reviews for Buried Secrets
JustANewBoy chapter 16 . 5/23
Okay, I've finished this story in just half a day. I'm currently in a childhood nostalgia craze, and what a better way to do this than to revisit romantic fanfics about one of my favourite couples in any childhood show? :D. I know this is old as all fuck, but I'd be very happy if you saw my review, if you still check on this.

Personally, I liked the story a lot. It's also nice to finally see a completed fanfic that is not painfully written. However, I have some specific nitpicks to make, specially at the beginning of the story. They are about Rose's personality. I know authors have the right to take liberties with how characters behave and all but (and this may be just me, because when I write, out of character moments are absolutely a no no), taking into account you are using characters that already exist in a franchise, it is more to my taste if their personality stays untouched, as long as this doesn't pretend to be an AU.

And I personally don't think Rose would have thought so badly of Jake, even though he was clumsy as hell around her. "Weirdest guys in school"? Not even remotedly close. Rose was pretty much like Jake in many aspects, her daily life face was as much of a fa├žade as Jake's was. I absolutely wouldn't picture Rose in her privacy as being like what's portrayed in the early diary entries. Some things are also told a bit different than how they happened, like Jake picking Rose up after Brad dumped her, and that gives a different meaning to these scenes.

Other than that, top notch. Good damn job.
theorex111 chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
This was a really great story and really filled in everything i wanted to happen in the real show :)
pottersparky chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
I like it. True love is rose and jake. There love is better than twilight. I only wish there where more romance stories about them. I like how rose show having feeling for jake even if she did not know how dear he was to her heart. I wish they come out with American dragon on dvd. I like this Disney song called i'am gonna love you for rest my life. Ron and kim are next fav Disney lovers. You are great writer and wish to see more American dragon stories by you in future. Rose and jake forever! Very well done indeed.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Best chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
I'm sorry for the loss of your family members if it makes you feel any better when I lost my grandmother it effected me a lot to and normally I'm on the boarder of emotion less but that was something that really knows how to sneak up on you and if someone as detached from their emotions as me feels as bad as I did then I don't even want to know how bad it makes you feel and for that I am truly sorry.
Robotic Samurai chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Hey, I don't know if you're even going to read reviews for a 2 year old Fic but I figured I may as well tell ya what I think of this regardless. To be frank, I love this and it's oneshot sequel so much that I kinda have made it part of my headcanon. It's not perfect but it brings Rose's side of things the proper amount of development to where her getting her memories back makes a lot more sense. Plus this gives the relationship a lot more satisfying of a finish that I really wish the show had.
ANONIMOUS chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I FOND THIS FIC RESINTLY. THIS IS AWESOME!
direitojessica chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Beautifull!
direitojessica chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful!
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
:) I am trying very hard to review... Cuz i hate it when my readers don't review. Awesome job on the story! :)
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Awww... Sweet moment! :3
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
OMG I KNOW RIGHT? I have that SAME problem! IT ALWAYS SEEMS LONGER IN MICROSOFT WORD! ok. I'm good now. Sorry for the outburst, it's just good to know i'm not the only one! YAY! XD Btw, LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! XD lol
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2013