Reviews for In Which
Claudia22 chapter 8 . 2/20/2004
This fic can't finish this way :/
..."Cliffhanger" really made me eager to kill you..
Please let this not be the end :(
Lon Wolfgood chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
Icka-sama, when are you going to update? T_T?

I luv it!

~G-FAN~
vickeroo chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
this story is too adorable to not update! i hope you continue it, it's a very cute story! *huggles grey-kun* _
yumi-no-baka chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
FINISH TEH *beep* STORY ALREADY
Snoof chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Just one little quibble: Flow Break is used for removing shamanist and black magic enchantments. If you want to cure poison, you need Dicleary. Otherwise, good story! *grins*
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
I'm going as Vrummy to A-Kon! Wow! Well hurry back to continue this!
EverythingIsMagic chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
Icka you are so mean! Lol, cool teaser though
Ysabet chapter 7 . 4/23/2002
Oh, yeah- and have a GREAT VACATION! :P
Ysabet chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
! NOOOOOOOOOOO! GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Whiiiiiine... You ARE evil! You are you are you are! Sigh... (reviewer goes off to stomp on some PINK, FLUFFY BUNNIES until their heads explode or something like that)
Lauren-sama chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
Waah! Teaser! ...Very good and sweet teaser though.

It's really a shame that you'll be gone for a while... But I'll absolutely love to see how you wrap this up, and so I'm content to wait (especially since it'll be nice to have one less fanfic I must catch up on while scrambling around in a panic to get ready for our school's play and my Language Arts essay) I hope you have fun!
Battle Maid chapter 7 . 4/18/2002
Woot! This is really such an incredibly well-written and intriguing story, it thrills me! I love your characterizations of all the characters; I think you do an excellent job of illlustrating Zelgadis' true personality. I love Grey-kun as well; and how both personalitites interact with each other. I really can't wait to read more; keep it up! Bravo!
elffromspace chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
Yay! I love this fic! Poor Zel, he was caught wasn't he? Where's the end? One more chapter, right?

Hehe, Zelly kitty! definitely a unique Slayers fic
Mynuet chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
Imp is great, lalala...
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 7 . 4/17/2002
Hee More Please!1
Ysabet chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
Hmmmmm... The big grey Z's growing up a bit, isn't he? Looks like he's finally gotten past the brooding stage; nice. I suspect that the next chapter's gonna be VERY interesting. Write, write!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »