Reviews for Silence Can Be Defining
hanadi J chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Beautiful story!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
An amazing story. I hope that you are doing better
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
Amazing
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
yagalinus0420 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I know...i have alot of catching up to do...but please tell me she isn't gonna become anorexic!? I tried that for a year and I didn't lose shit...just gave me a shit ton of migraines! Oh my...guess I should get to reading huh ;) LOVE IT SO FAR!
yagalinus0420 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
I'm sorry u were bullied...I was too...but not for my weight! Which actually surprised me! At 16, I weighed 170lbs. Not terribly overweight. By the time I started my senior year...I dropped down to 130 lbs. Thank u slim fast (believe it or not). Now, after having 2 kids and arthritis in my spine and hips...courtesy of the Navy...I'm finally finding a groove to losing weight! From 200 lbs. I am down to 180...so it's comin off slowly but surely! All I ask is she gets to a healthy weight for her height and age! Thick is in ;) Although my favorite term is...FLUFFY ;)
teamedward1100000 chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
*tears* It ended *pout* I loved it :)
teamedward1100000 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
well shit i'm crying now :P wish Rosalie *sneer* would stop being suck a bitch. But we all know that's probably not gonna happen for a while... maybe never who knows. *looks at you*
whiterosenova chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I am absolutely loving this story right now. I love finding stories about a heavy Bella or Edward, so I was pleased that this one is so well written.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
you didnt put any r rated scenes in this but beside that it was a really good story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
this girl is so fucking emotional oh my gosh seriously he he just said he love you the way you are than she thinks of the exact opposite of what he just said
ecrosth chapter 29 . 6/6/2012
One of the great stories I've read. Good Job!
sportswritergirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
there are a lot of guys like edward out there...bella needs to project more confidence too. maybe she'll stop being their victim
MamaJoyof3 chapter 29 . 4/23/2012
Thank you for sharing a great story!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 16 . 4/23/2012