Reviews for Silence Can Be Defining
biblepam chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
it's amazing how mean and cruel folks can be, but especially high school kids. At that age where they think they know everything and if not in their little clique then you're rubbish. I've always been a proud mom of both my kids (who are both in their mid to late twenties now) for not selecting friends based on looks, race, or religion but rather on what they have in common and the kind of person they are. While my 26 year old son is 5'11" and has trouble staying up to 135 pounds, with the exception of one, all his girlfriends (only about 5 total) have been overweight. One he was with for over a year had over 100 pounds on him. He's just started dating a very nice young lady whom i would hazard to guess is a size 16 or 18. He has never been attracted to thin girls. Slim? Okay. Skinny? nope.. enjoying your story though I've just gotten started on it good... Pamb.
romycullen chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
I like this but it's crazy fast, a few days and she's suddenly really sick and they're in love, wtf?
hanadi J chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
Beautiful story!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
An amazing story. I hope that you are doing better
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
Amazing
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
yagalinus0420 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I know...i have alot of catching up to do...but please tell me she isn't gonna become anorexic!? I tried that for a year and I didn't lose shit...just gave me a shit ton of migraines! Oh my...guess I should get to reading huh ;) LOVE IT SO FAR!
yagalinus0420 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
I'm sorry u were bullied...I was too...but not for my weight! Which actually surprised me! At 16, I weighed 170lbs. Not terribly overweight. By the time I started my senior year...I dropped down to 130 lbs. Thank u slim fast (believe it or not). Now, after having 2 kids and arthritis in my spine and hips...courtesy of the Navy...I'm finally finding a groove to losing weight! From 200 lbs. I am down to 180...so it's comin off slowly but surely! All I ask is she gets to a healthy weight for her height and age! Thick is in ;) Although my favorite term is...FLUFFY ;)
AnimeAndPandas chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
*tears* It ended *pout* I loved it :)
AnimeAndPandas chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
well shit i'm crying now :P wish Rosalie *sneer* would stop being suck a bitch. But we all know that's probably not gonna happen for a while... maybe never who knows. *looks at you*
whiterosenova chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I am absolutely loving this story right now. I love finding stories about a heavy Bella or Edward, so I was pleased that this one is so well written.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
you didnt put any r rated scenes in this but beside that it was a really good story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
this girl is so fucking emotional oh my gosh seriously he he just said he love you the way you are than she thinks of the exact opposite of what he just said
ecrosth chapter 29 . 6/6/2012
One of the great stories I've read. Good Job!
sportswritergirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
there are a lot of guys like edward out there...bella needs to project more confidence too. maybe she'll stop being their victim