Reviews for Breaking
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wow… Just wow! This is brilliant- the way you've completely broken up Tam and Chris's characters is utterly, utterly heartbreaking but really well done and the final image- I really shouldn't have listened to Sun and Moon whilst reading this, should I? This really is a stunning piece of work that you should be really pleased with!
Much love,
Phoenixflames12 x
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wow. I love the "Let me see his western nose" reference. This is so perfect. I love the mother/son relationship between Ellen and Tam! Thank you so very much.
starkidsforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
:WARNING! CARRY ON READING OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl named Clarissa. She was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad that she went to kill all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her as humane as possible, but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death, she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes, u will have the best day of u
r life
tomorrow. U will either get kissed or asked out. If u break this chain, u will see a little dead girl in your room. In 53 mins someone will say I love you or I'm sorry.

-fdsfsd
FutureGingerQueen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love how realistic his reaction was. I mean, wouldn't you be pissed if you were in Tam's position? As much as Ellen irritated me, I still think Tam would love her as a mother because, well, she did raise him. Overall, amazing story to go with an amazing play :)
PandaBear14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Love it. It's bound to happen sooner or later, Chris and Ellen can't keep the truth from him. Really realistic.
JingYee chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This needs a review. I applaud you (loudly and enthusiastically) in my head for your set of Miss Saigon fics. I really liked how Tam loves Ellen as his mother in both of your Tam-centric fics. It seems so appropriate, considering she raised him, even if it was (partly) her fault that his birth mother died.