Reviews for The Calendar Club
listen-to chapter 14 . 2/14
well done. you defenetly have raised to the challenge. :)
ConstanceScully chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Oh I can't tell you how much I laughed at this! I adore Calendar Girls (watched the movie countless times and seen the play) but to then incorporate it with Harry Potter? Genius. And that ending. I proper choked on the water I was drinking. Brilliant.
SassyKinglet21 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
OMG! Love love love this! It was wonderful! And the ending? A-MAZ-ING! Great job!

SK21
Texaschic1 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Oh my gosh! This was sooooo hilarious! I loved it. I remember watching that movie at least once. The way you worked all the required lines is were brillant. Bravo! Take a bow. Funny and romantic at the same time! Quite the combo.
Luthearl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Loved it loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
Love this, love this, love this!
livingarandomreality chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
This is so perfectly amazing! I know it's late to be reviewing this but I only just found this story and was hooked from the first chapter all the way to the end. I can't even explain how much I love this, you portrayed every character flawlessly. The lioness fight between Minerva and Hermione was particularly amazing. I could ramble on about how much I love this story but I would keep finding other things to comment on and my review would never end. Great work.
oscarwildette chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
a most brilliant and enjoyable story ;-)
island.dred.insomniac chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
That was great! I laughed so hard my head hurt. Each scene was well done. The build up on the romance was great. I thoroughly enjoyed this immensely. Clever and well written all around. Getting friends to read this I enjoyed it so much.

Thank you for sharing.

Island Dred
SusanSnape chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Yay found your story again, thank you for a great read and laugh ;)
rleefitz chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
The Calendar Girls is one of my favorite movies. This was a wonderful romp. Loved the humor. Laughter is always the best medicine.
Jeanne chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Muahahaha, hilarious and cute, I loved it!
Errol's Feather chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
LOL Perfect ending to this perfect story :o)
Errol's Feather chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Love the reactions from the Malfoy house on the first month lol And also at the Weasley ressidence :o) And then Hooch and her Baywatch comparison, think it's brilliant how you can draw that in there and make it work. Not to mention the letter from Molly, so her :o) And the scene of Minerva and Hermione caught of guard, that would have been a disaster if that was a fact. Another good comparison to Brangelina there.

Kingley's comment on Ginny :o) He always have the best lines I think.

Poor Ron lol

LOL men's calender that would be interesting as well.

Great chapter :o)
Errol's Feather chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Awwwe how enjoyable, love all the Weasley's especially Ron and Ginny in this part :o) And Hermione and Minerva so cute :o)