Reviews for The Calendar Club
watchitstark chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
LOL, this was totally amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! xD
chailatteandmusic chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
that was a really nice, fairly long chaplter :) it made me smile a lot. i especially liked the idea with the lion! you did a great job, keep going! :)
Fumes43 chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
hahaha I couldnt stop laughing when i read this its great!

almost makes me wish i could actually see that fotogropher's face.

Cant wait to read the next chapter!

update soon pls
dreaming-of-jace chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Ha Ha Ha! Minerva is so funny, you've really captured her sensitive side! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mioniexx chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
okaaay loving the chapter its bloody awesome plus absolutely hilarious XD please update soon ) xx
JUJUChick16 chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Minerva just needs to go for it! Hermione being such a little flirt...I LOVE IT! Update again soon please!
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
AWESOME and very funny! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
:) good chapter, please update soon
Mioniexx chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
i'm lovin this fic god im nearly fallin of my chair laughing XD so please please please please can u update soon ) xx
Sphinxey chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Oh you star! I didn't expect to find any of this for a while yet, I don't write anywhere near that quickly!

This is fabulous, Ginny's horror at her mum being involved is perfect, and the snitches had me howling with laughter.

Plus is a bonus that you seem to be going to femslash route, I found this by accident looking for MM/HG fic so was a pleasant suprise.

Look forward to more!
lost logic chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Oh my God, this is fan-frigging-tastic!

I've seen Calender Girls and loved it, I also read the fic you mentioned inspired you to write this. I have to say, I'm enjoying your version of things immensely.

I'm not much of a femmeslash fan, but you know, you just might manage to change my mind yet!

Please keep writing, I swear I'll review more! :)

-Sloane
Laplaciana chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I love it! It's highly entertaining. I don't know about the wizarding world but I'm very amused.
greenlover2 chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
this is an amazing story. very different from everything else that has been written. good job
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
4,5 and 6 all great chapters! i loved them! please update soon!
watchitstark chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
I have no ideas but this is amazinv! XD
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »