Reviews for The Calendar Club
MadameCissy chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Christmas - a feast in the Great Hall? Sitting at one of the class tables?

Or otherwise January in the Great Hall, with scattered bottles, open robes (strategic), unwrapped presents and half eaten food?
MadameCissy chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
This has got me in stitches and I just cant shed the images of this... fantastic
MadameCissy chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I am loving every single word of this story. and you have done it in such a way that I can even hear Minerva and Hermione in my head. Fantastic.
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Still very funny! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
MadameCissy chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
OOOOHMY suddenly I am overjoyed by being off work sick with bronchitis... you had me in stitches there! I laughed through the whole first chapter. Fantastic. The slight hint of shame, the amusement and just the general atmosphere... you have done a fantastic job - God forbid what I am going to find next but this story is going on the alerts and favourites!
tigertales chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
This story is a hoot and I can see real funny moments brewing. Also a bit of MM/HG romance Hmmmm? Looking forward to your next update.
dreaming-of-jace chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Thank you so much for updating! I don't know how much longer I may have survived without this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

dreaming xx
JUJUChick16 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
This is great! I love the movie Calendar Girls, mostly because of Helen Mirren and Julie Walters who plays Mrs. Weasley so it makes all the more amusing. The lines from the movie are great I see all the characters from the movie saying them and now Harry Potter characters. Update again soon when you can. Get you paper done first ofcourse!
trulyamused chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Oh my, yes, please continue. This is great. Nicely thought out, I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Truly
Venetiangrl92 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
very funny and cute, i personally loved that movie. please continue
xxyesterdays-news101xx chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I think this is brilliant, very funny, excellent job! Please do continue!
dreaming-of-jace chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Please add another chapter, i love it!
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Very funny! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8